Respected Contributor

Ok I live 10 miles or less from Deluxe Checks. I placed an order. It gets sent to a sorting facility clear across the country from me only to be shipped back to my city and get tendered to USPS. This makes no sense to me. If you uses USPS directly to begin with I would have had my checks 4 days ago. LOL Taking 2 weeks to ship from a facility 10 miles from me is insane lol

Super Contributor

Re: Shipping rant ( off topic)

If they have to stop the process to get your checks out, it would slow the whole process for the whole country. Just don't wait til the last minute to order checks and you won't be in a hurry.Wink I do sympathize because I have been in the same situation when ordering something from the next city, that is online only.

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean. It has happened to me twice when the Q mailed me something. It went from the southeast coast to the west coast and finally to the Midwest. I don't quite understand how money can be saved using this method.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Why do you order from them?

Super Contributor

Very nonsensical, isn't it?!
Super Contributor

Very nonsensical, isn't it?! (and frustrating!)
Super Contributor

Well, I should have paid more attention to the seller when I ordered a Christmas present on Amazon. It's coming from China. Still in transit. I ordered it on Dec 15th. So, this is coming from the other side of the world lol.

But I understand your point. Things go in a round a bout way to get from point A to point B kind of like my husband {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}. It's how things are processed.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 straitgirl said:

Why do you order from them?

new bank. it was ordered for me