Trusted Contributor

Sally Hansen Natural Color Lipstick by Carmindy

Hi ladies! Have any of you ever tried this? What's your verdict?

Have a great day!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sally Hansen Natural Color Lipstick by Carmindy

I loved this line by Sally Hansen. Wasn't it discontinuted? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Super Contributor

I think her line w/ sally hansen was discontinued but I see she is coming w/ her own line to hsn sometime in the next month so maybe a similar product will be available. I loved the cream blush she had w/ sally hansen so I'll be looking for a new one like it!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/13/2014 dal said:

I think her line w/ sally hansen was discontinued but I see she is coming w/ her own line to hsn sometime in the next month so maybe a similar product will be available. I loved the cream blush she had w/ sally hansen so I'll be looking for a new one like it!

Dal....I loved the blush too! I had purchased 3 when this line first came out, so I still have some left........thankfully! Didn't know she was coming to HSN.....and will definitely keep an eye out for that show! Thanks for the heads up on that!

Honored Contributor

The Camindy Natural Beauty line was discontinued a few years back. Neither Sally Hansen nor Carmindy have these listed on their pages anymore.

Honored Contributor

But they are on Ebay. People obviously buy up close outs and list them.