Respected Contributor

I have dry skin and use both, bunk. ...the DWP Crème Reverse during the day (with his essential oils) and the 24 Hour Youth Preservation cream at night. It sounds like you're in need of hydration so I would suggest starting with the Youth Preservation Cream. The balm is what I refer to as the BIG GUNS. It is a heavier, even more emollient cream designed for evening use and to spot treat extra dry areas primarily and I use it during the winter season over the YPC at night. Both lines are excellent, and I love them both for different reasons. Your skin will thank you whichever one you decide on. HTH's{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I'm fairly new to Skinn and had tried the 24 Hour YPC, but found it too heavy for my normal to dry skin (and I live in arid Phoenix). I ordered the Creme Reverse last night, in the TTV kit and am hoping it will work well for me.

I'd also like to mention that I use the Skinn cleansers and at night use the Midnight Secret Elixir (I know that not correct name) My skin is so soft from that I sometimes feel I don't even need a moisturizer, but I use one anyway. During the day I use a lighter moisturizer and then a high zinc oxide sunsceen (I'm a 2 X Melanoma survivor).

Good lluck and remember, it's not just the moisturizer, but also what's underneath so your skin will better absorb the products.

Valued Contributor
Hi F1wild- I am curious because I had melanoma about 17 years ago. The malignant mole was on the inside/back of my upper right arm. I was wondering if you would share your story with me/us. When did you have melanoma and where was it located? I am very grateful to be alive!
Respected Contributor

I've found the CR works fine in summer. During winter months, for me it doesn't moisturize well enough on its own.

To be honest, I'm not overly impressed with CR... but that may have something to do with not using it diligently.

It is a nice, quick absorbing gel cream hybrid. I'll continue to use because of anti-aging ingredients & layer my Josie M Infinity on top. Love that stuff for parched winter skin.

I did order the YPC in one of the configurations this weekend.

Super Contributor

I don't like the Crème Reverse at all, haven't tried the YP.

Honored Contributor

Youth Preservation is for very dry skin. Crème Reverse is a gel-type and better if you tend to be oily.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor
On 12/14/2014 Desertdi said:

Youth Preservation is for very dry skin. Crème Reverse is a gel-type and better if you tend to be oily.

I use this and I have an oil slick...I love it. Its a core product for me.
Super Contributor
On 12/14/2014 all said:

Wait, balm or 24 hour cream? I use the 24 hour cream
Respected Contributor
On 12/14/2014 all said:

Still chuckling over your post, all . I love it as well, but even with very dry skin I had to learn that it's very concentrated so a little goes a long way. Always viewed that one as a big positive and one for our side! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I have both, use both at a time and by itself. If you get his new oil I put a drop with each of these before I use my makeup, it just makes your skin look beautiful and hydrated