Super Contributor

Have you tried Laura Mercier moisture surpreme foundation

I would like your opinion. Now that winters here my skin needs moisture.
Regular Contributor

Re: Have you tried Laura Mercier moisture surpreme foundation

Little Daisy,

I noticed your post the other day just a couple hours after receiving my first bottle of this foundation. Although it has only been two days, I'm really liking this formula. At 63, this gives me a softer look and feel, holds up nicely and I like the look under several different lighting situations. I also like the way my skin feels when I wash it off (similar to the LM tinted moisturizer) - not at all drying. I tried two other LM foundations that did not work well for me at all so I'm very happy.

Hopefully, there will be more responses from those who have used this over a period of time.

Honored Contributor

I have switched over to the bb and cc reams lately but I LOVE LM tinted moisturizer--I may try this foundation.

Valued Contributor

Where can you buy LM products?

Regular Contributor

LM is available on-line but if you are taking advantage of the free shipping be prepared to wait for seven to ten working days. It is also available at high-end department stores like Macys and Nordstroms.

Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Gussie2007 said:

LM is available on-line but if you are taking advantage of the free shipping be prepared to wait for seven to ten working days. It is also available at high-end department stores like Macys and Nordstroms.

And at Sephora (online and in-store).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

not very good reviews on Sephora -3.5 stars out of 207 reviews.

Honored Contributor

Crème Smooth foundation in a jar is excellent for dry skin. I use it and the coverage is light to medium and looks beautiful on the skin. You only need to apply tiny dots to each cheek and spread out with fingers or a moist facial sponge. Nordstrom is always free shpg. but Laura's website has been offering free shpg and you have a choice of 2 deluxe samples. You missed out yesterday as she offered 20% off. Sign up for her emails to receive specials.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I personally would not want to use a foundation that's housed in a jar. It just creeps me out to think of sticking my fingers in there. It can't be very sanitary.

If I wanted a cream formula, I'd look for one in a tube; if I wanted liquid, I like the ones in a pump dispenser.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

The Moisture Supreme Foundation DOES have a pump dispenser.