Respected Contributor

Robin Wall Will Be Prai Pro Brand Ambassador Premiering Tonight at Midnight

Yes, Robin Wall posted a photo of her rehearsal show with Kathy & Mary Beth Roe for tonight's TSV - Prai Pro.  Kathy said it is a new product launch - an offshoot to Prai, and that she will still be the brand ambassador for Prai at HSN.  I will be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Robin Wall Will Be Prai Pro Brand Ambassador Premiering Tonight at Midnight

[ Edited ]

That is WONDERFUL!!!❤ The Q made an excellent choice bringing her on board as ambassador!😊 She was one of the better, professional, knowledgeable, personable hosts at HSN as a host, and will be an excellent ambassador for Prai!!!❤ I was sad to see her go from HSN as host.💖

Edited to reflect another posters kind correction.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Shucks, I was hoping they'd hired her as a host.  As a beauty ambassador, I'll never see her since I don't watch those shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

That is WONDERFUL!!!❤ The Q made an excellent choice bringing her on board as a host!😊 She was one of the better, professional, knowledgeable, personable hosts at HSN, and will be an excellent addition to the host roster!!!❤ I was sad to see her go from HSN, and WELCOME her toThe Q as host.💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  - She isn't coming on as as Q host, she is the Prai Pro brand ambassador.

Respected Contributor

Well, Dan Wheeler said his agent told him that QVC is looking to hire 2 more hosts.  It was listed on "Backstage."  So you never know. I have a feeling there may be some retirements coming up.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL THANK you SO much for the clarification for me!❤ For sone reason I was thinking of another post recently regarding her about her possibly becoming a host, and got confused thinking she was going to do both, got excitied and my thoughts strayed away from the title!🤪 I will edit to reflect your kind correction.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

New Contributor

So Happy to see Cathy and Robin. I have used Prai since she started at HSN. So very impressed and delighted to see Ms. NANCY!!! Loving the models-in my age group. Cathy--I ordered the TSV neck products. Prai also works well in tandem with my SSC glycolic cleanser!!! Glad to have "sister station" crossover of excellent products. If I could, I'd give Cathy, Robin and Nancy a big hug! 🤎🧡🩷Zulma in Florida
New Contributor

Kathy!
Respected Contributor

Robin is fantastic.  She is so pretty, and so animated in front of the camera.  She also knows her products very well.  How did HSN ever let her go?  I used to confuse her with Colleen.  It was a great launch. All the Prai Pro team members were wonderful.

Frequent Contributor

Robin chose to leave HSN. Her husband was very sick. Cancer I think