Honored Contributor

Know there are some posters that use the Naturium Rice exfoliating cleanser.  Sorry but can't remember the exact name.  Was looking on Amazon and it's only 4oz for $18 which seems a lot of money for not a lot of product.  Those that use it - is it worth it?  Right now I'm using SKINN Dermapeel and have quite a bit left but looking at alternatives   This has good reviews but goodness $18 for only 4oz!  Was thinking I would use it like I do DermaPeel - 3x per week.

Honored Contributor

Re: Naturium Rice cleanser

[ Edited ]

@JudyL 

It lasts a long time.  Whether or not the price is worth it, is up to you. I've been using it for a couple of years or more. Before I used this, I used the tatcha rice cleanser and prefer the

Naturium.  I couldn't remember why I like it more and I had nearly a full tube of the tatcha cleanser so I started using it again to see if I could remember why I liked Naturium better.   Took me 3 days to remember.  Tatcha caused a pimple. There have been two products from this brand that has caused my face to break out.  Two other products from the brand, I don't ever want to live without. Go figure.  I guess I was okay with the price because it was half of the price of the other brand I was using.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - Thanks for letting me know.  Think I will put it on my Amazon wish list for when the DermaPeel runs out or when I run out of my SKINN cleansers.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm, I had always used the Tatcha. Purchased the Naurium from Amazon and have used for about 15 months. For the price I like it as well If not better, as the Tatcha. Will continue to use. Wonder if Tatcha has been sold if new company will have same standards as Tatcha. Have found some companies when sold new owner seem to change quality a little. Would like to now your fav. T. Ford perfume. Have wanted to try Rebecca Minkoff but not sue of perfume. Hope YOU and hus are doing great. Sligo

Honored Contributor

Hi kind Sligo, I haven't been to any stores to test multiple Tom Ford fragrances. My Sephora doesn't carry the line. I have and love two of them both the same but for different moods. If I need to be a girl boss, I'll wear tobacco oud.  If I want to be more flirty I'll wear oud wood.  And sometimes I'll layer them. 100% of the time I will get nice comments about my fragrance.

Mr Energizer bunny is doing just fine, thank you for asking. My MS brain is trying to make sense of all the paperwork I'm trying to deal with.  I'm not winning this battle.  I can't seem to stay in one lane.  My brain is on the Katy Freeway in Houston and it just wanders from Lane to Lane of that 13 Lane freeway. 🙄  I need a focus pill that really works. Anybody know of one?

I hope your husband and you are doing well and enjoying the springtime. Are you still looking for a house in the south? Sorry I don't remember exactly which state you were wanting to move to. North or South Carolina?