Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth products

The peel pads are awesome. I've been using them every other day for maybe 6 months. I had laser surgery on my cheeks in the mid 80s and had raised skin/scarring and discoloration from it. It's gone - skin is completely smooth and normal again.

Valued Contributor

On 1/7/2015 poregirl said:

Never noticed any great from his pads. I quit using because they test on animals

That is disappointing. I was using the CC cream with SPF. Will not buy again after knowing they test on animals.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

That is very disappointing information.

Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2015 lolakimono said:

I LOVE his night creams, the pads, and the FirmX gel peel too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel, 3.4 fl oz. - A233266

Woo! I've never seen that peel. Another product to try. Kiss

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

I've used many PTR products and loved them all. I have a large bottle of the Rose Stem Cell cleanser which will last me forever because I can't use it often, as it dries out my skin. However the Rose Stem Cell Gel Mask is fabulous!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

I have his UnWrinkle Foundation in light and medium. I like them quite well. They have a lot of skincare actives in them. When I need a quick cover or something light under my eye area and I don't want to mess around with primers etc, I tend to reach for that product. SPF 20 sunscreen in there too.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Peter's Unwrinkle Peel Pads are excellent. I always have a supply of these pads on hand. Other regular products for me from Peter are: Acne Spot Treatment; AHA/BHA Clearing Gel; Sulfur Cooling Mask. A sleeper in his line is the mascara. It's not the kind you reach for if you desire that fringed false eyelash look. It is just a simple conditioning mascara which colors the lashes, and leaves them feeling very soft and flexible to the touch. More often than not I prefer that my lashes have an enhanced natural appearance, so this is a nice everyday mascara for me.

Honored Contributor

I get his Sample set on auto-delivery. His products are very nice and I enjoy his cleanser because it smells like Tea to me. I like his Dragon Blood moisturizer and eye gel, but I mainly get the set for the jar of Unwrinkle Peel Pads, they're great. His products (like everyone else's) are not miracle workers, but they are nice products. I hope you enjoy them, I feel they help me.... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On a recent trip we stayed at a Hilton hotel. In the bathroom was PTR products. I really liked the facial bar.

Honored Contributor

Tests on animals...I won't buy.