Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, it was also supposed to be titled “on a desert island with mom”; I’ve also known that for quite a while. The whole listing is incorrect. 😵‍💫I’m sure they’ll “clean it up”. They have to, now. 🤷‍♀️

The listing doesn't include the "what if case" either, which I don't need anyway.  Technically, though, this may just be a big mistake and not really the TS.  It wouldn't surprise me if they take the current one down and start over. If they cancel the A/S plans from tonight, I doubt I'll reorder at the adjusted price. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 and @JeanLouiseFinch - I'm waffling on this and know I may miss out but I'm concerned that HSN will discover their error and then charge me way more.  Ugh, can't decide.  Wonder if they can say that they will honor this price but since it was an error future AS will be priced at....  Guess if that happens I can always cancel.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Ilovelife123 and @JeanLouiseFinch - I'm waffling on this and know I may miss out but I'm concerned that HSN will discover their error and then charge me way more.  Ugh, can't decide.  Wonder if they can say that they will honor this price but since it was an error future AS will be priced at....  Guess if that happens I can always cancel.

This is my logic too, @JudyL.  They can't arbitrarily charge you more than you approved on the initial shipment.  In the past, though, with assorted brands, they've done what they called an introductory price on the first one and then upped the price on future shipment. It was deceptive, IMO, because that was never disclosed during a presentation. I plan to check the pricing on my future shipments once the order processes.  If they switch the price, I'll cancel immediately.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch and @Ilovelife123 - the item number is now showing as a one-time purchase $199 and as an AS $49.  Wonder if they'll raise it to $199 after the first AS?  Watch your orders! 

Respected Contributor

This TS is a pass for me but for those that enjoy these products take advantage of that price!! 

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, it’s been corrected….
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, it’s been corrected….

@Ilovelife123   This must have just been a crazy fluke on HSN's part.  IMO, it can't be an advance posting of the TS because there's no "what if case" mentioned and Skip said the price of the TS would be less than a single bottle of BRHA gel.  IMO, the adjusted price is no deal - I'd never pay it in a million years.  My order is still in process but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, it won’t be $200. I don’t *think* it can be $46, for others, though. This was a big flub on HSN’s part. As far as pricing for TS day, I’m going to keep quiet. I have no idea how this will shake out. It’s messy now. 😏
Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, I’m not canceling my autoship plan. If they made an error, that’s on THEM. I will hold them to it, and they can override and correct the price for future shipments (I’ve had to fight for it more than once) It may take about 20 minutes and supervisor, but they *can* fix it. If I paid $46.95, that’s as much as I’ll ever pay. 😬I’m a nice person, but don’t mess with my money. That’s a whole different ballgame. 🙊
Trusted Contributor

They probably will cancel it. I ordered w/ $5 off coupon to further sweeten the pot. But my experience with Tweak'd TS tells me they will cancel it without any explanation. I spent hours (kid you not) with CS to fix the Tweak'd Autoship order only for them to cancel 2 days later for multiple TS scents.

HSN CS is not what it used to be, they just aren't trained well. Managers fix it when requested only for it to be canceled later claiming no inventory. They had 3 scents in stock & I couldn't get a single scent shipped to me. Make it make sense! 

same with autoship future pricing. I couldn't get it fixed & just canceled to avoid further aggravation. Not worth stressing over Woman Happy if they cancel my order on this one I will not order at higher pricing.