Respected Contributor

THE LAB VITAMIN C SERUM....??

I used it today for the 1st time.  It's different in texture...more like serum in a lotion.  Doesn't spread as much imo.  I kept going in for more.    The one thing I didn't like...made my face feel tight...needed moisturizer.   Felt weird, I won't order again, but ill use it up for the supposed benefits. 

I have another C serum on the way from Naturium...in case I can't use this one from Labs.

Anyone else use Labs vitamin C ?

Honored Contributor

Re: THE LAB VITAMIN C SERUM....??

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin - I ordered it but haven't used yet because I'm finishing up a Vit C from Timeless.  Thank you though for your review.  I'll check in after I have tried it.  Think @JeanLouiseFinch and @SilleeMee  have used it so hopefully they will chime in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it a lot. Been using it since the first week of March. It has a neutral pH which means you can layer it with other things. I've been cocktailing it (three drops face/three drops neck/dec)) with my tretinoin at night. Works nicely for me that way. I also use it under my sunscreen when I need it...six drops for face/neck/dec.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin  That tightness may be a result of using too much. I use it daily and have no complaints.  I like it.  Right or wrong, I use my hydrating essence before application and my face is still a little damp when I apply the VC so it spreads nicely and I don't need to overuse. There's no tightness but a moisturizer is always part of my routine anyway. I'm very glad for the form of VC that's used and that it's such a low price tag.  I'll keep using it as long as I can get it.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch ..good info....I've just never felt this any other c serum.

Honored Contributor

For anyone interested in The Lab Direct VC serum...

IT'S ON SALE FOR $8.99...! 

Reg. $14.99.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Reg. $14.99.

@SilleeMee  I already have two backups. Dare I get more?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Reg. $14.99.

@SilleeMee  I already have two backups. Dare I get more?

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I know! Me, too. I have two in my stash already plus the one I'm using.

Honored Contributor

Has David been on the air recently, not seen him a long time. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

The creator of The Lab Direct products also has another line of skincare called Clinical Results 24/7. It's sold on ShopLC and on Amazon. I ordered the puffy eye serum and used it for the first time today and it's very good. Not much is needed at all. If you apply too much there will be visible residue...just like other brands but I re-did the application and applied it  over my serum/moisturizer and it works great. This 1-oz bottle is under $9. I think I'm going to buy another b/c it works and is invisible on my under-eyes. My under-eye area is smooth and firm. I really like this.