Trusted Contributor

I have heard of it and was wondering if anyone has used it and what you thought?

Honored Contributor

Re: NARS - has anyone used it?

I love their lip pencils. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
New Contributor

I have there creamy concealer and I love it. I also love the laguna bronzer.
Honored Contributor

They have beautiful lipsticks and their Multiple sticks are very nice as well, you can use them for blush, contouring, etc......Thier powder blushes are gorgeous and have a very good color payoff so they last forever! I really like this makeup line!

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite lipsticks is Nars Dolce Vita.  Love the color and the feel of this lipstick.  It's more than I would typically spend for a lipstick so I generally wait until I have a gift card to buy it.

I've never used any of the shadows but I did use their iconic blush and didn't care for it.  I still maintain that if it didn't have the name it did, it wouldn't be so popular.  It had too much sparkle in it for me.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

One of my favorite lipsticks is Nars Dolce Vita.  Love the color and the feel of this lipstick.  It's more than I would typically spend for a lipstick so I generally wait until I have a gift card to buy it.

I've never used any of the shadows but I did use their iconic blush and didn't care for it.  I still maintain that if it didn't have the name it did, it wouldn't be so popular.  It had too much sparkle in it for me.     

An iconic color! I love that one.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the eyeliner.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I really like NARS.

They make fantastic lipsticks and blushes and come out with a lot of great blush palettes near the Holidays and the Nordstrom anniversary sale. The NARS Light Reflecting Powder is my favorite finishing powder. The NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is also fantastic. Some of their glosses are also beautiful. They used to smell weird, but after a reformulation, they got rid of the strange smell. I like their eye shadow duos.

The one thing I don't like - and many bloggers and make-up artists agree - is the packaging. The black rubberized packaging attracts and holds everything. If you really like clean packaging and are bothered by things looking dirty, then NARS may not be for you. Your brand new NARS compact will look like you've had it for 10 years pretty quickly. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your input!

Honored Contributor

@isaboo. I love the NARS undereye concealer and also the multiples (cream stick blush) in Orgasm and the powder blush in Orgasm as well.