Honored Contributor

Re: My initial impressions of WEN's Summer honey peach CC

On 5/27/2014 HonnyBrown said:

HD, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more cleanse, and it will be official?

yeah, I think so but honestly, two times in a row and great results, I am almost willing to call it a win now! Smile{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Contributor

Hi HappyDaze...I'm so excited to read your review.....Summer Mango was my all time favorite (I still have some that I've been saving)....If you think the SHP is as good, I know that I will like it too....Even though I like & use a few of the other CCs nothing ever made my hair feel like SMC did...I'm hoping they have a kit in the beginning of June with the SHP CC & treatment mist that I can try before my 32oz ships...(I may have to increase my shipment)

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 5/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

Hilary, keep us posted! Glad it worked so well for your daughter's hair using SHP for both cleanses!

I did both cleanses with summer honey peach today. I was reluctant because using a seasonal for both cleanses is a scary thought for my hair. I was afraid my hair would be a frizzy, dry mess for work today. IT WASN'T!!!! My hair turned out great!!! I really like the results using it for both cleanses better than even using it for one cleanse. I guess I will be ordering more summer honey peach!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

This is my favorite seasonal scent ever. I ordered 2 bottles. I will be getting the oil if it becomes available.
Honored Contributor

On 5/27/2014 running shelby said: This is my favorite seasonal scent ever. I ordered 2 bottles. I will be getting the oil if it becomes available.

I'm thinking it may be mine too!

Honored Contributor

On 5/27/2014 Hilary77 said:

Hilary, keep us posted! Glad it worked so well for your daughter's hair using SHP for both cleanses!

I did both cleanses with summer honey peach today. I was reluctant because using a seasonal for both cleanses is a scary thought for my hair. I was afraid my hair would be a frizzy, dry mess for work today. IT WASN'T!!!! My hair turned out great!!! I really like the results using it for both cleanses better than even using it for one cleanse. I guess I will be ordering more summer honey peach!!!

wow, that is awesome, Hilary! Glad it worked out well for you! Yesterday, even when we had a lot of moisture around here, which would have made my hair a bit frizzy, my hair was smooth and silky. I was floored!

Honored Contributor

On 5/27/2014 blondie13 said:

Hi HappyDaze...I'm so excited to read your review.....Summer Mango was my all time favorite (I still have some that I've been saving)....If you think the SHP is as good, I know that I will like it too....Even though I like & use a few of the other CCs nothing ever made my hair feel like SMC did...I'm hoping they have a kit in the beginning of June with the SHP CC & treatment mist that I can try before my 32oz ships...(I may have to increase my shipment)

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Blondie, I really hope you love it too. I really think if you loved how SMC made your hair feel, this one will be even better, as that is really what I am finding. Please let us know what you think when you try it!!

Respected Contributor

On 5/28/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 5/27/2014 Hilary77 said:

wow, that is awesome, Hilary! Glad it worked out well for you! Yesterday, even when we had a lot of moisture around here, which would have made my hair a bit frizzy, my hair was smooth and silky. I was floored!

My day two hair was pretty good, too. I skipped my cleanse today.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

This whole experience of getting great results using SHP has inspired me to try using all my cc's for both cleanses. This is my next experiment, lol! I have been mixing for so long that I think I have forgotten what it is like to use them for both cleanses.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Hilary, so glad SHP is working well for you so far! I cannot believe using the same CC for first and second cleanse is working so well for me too. How about the scent- are you still kind of torn about it or are you liking it?