Esteemed Contributor

Re: My initial impressions of WEN's Summer honey peach CC

Just got out of the shower from using SHP and all I can say is wow, you girls weren't kidding when you called it moisturizing. The minute I put it on my head it felt so very different than any other core or seasonal to me. As a matter of fact I was planning on doing a remoist overnight but decide to forego it. I want to see the results of the SHP alone. The feel was incredible. Geez, if it's performance is as good as the scent I'm going to be ordering a lot more.
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/25/2014 HappyDaze said:

Honnybrown, right now (remember, it is only my first use) I actually like this better than fig because sometimes fig is a bit too heavy for my hair. I don't mean too much moisture but just too heavy (maybe because of amount of glycerin?). The SHP gives me wonderful moisture but also rinses out easily (something that fig doesn't really do) and yet it has good slip without weighing it down. My hair craves moisture and so far this is giving it what it needs. I have not had any tangles all day which never happens. And yes, usually I have to add something to my hair, even with fig, whether it be for dry ends, taming some frizz, or for extra shine. My hair looks and feels smooth, shiny, soft yet not flat (it has some nice volume). I can't stop touching it!!!

My husband said just seconds ago, unprompted lol, "wow, your hair looks beautiful!" {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I did my regular weekend regimen of TT+613 first cleanse, but instead of Fig, I used SHP for my second cleanse and leave-in.

My curls are so fluffy (not poofy)! I love the moisture that Fig has, but I didn't realize until now that it was weighing my curls down.

I'm going to refresh tomorrow with the mist.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

On 6/21/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 5/25/2014 HappyDaze said:

Honnybrown, right now (remember, it is only my first use) I actually like this better than fig because sometimes fig is a bit too heavy for my hair. I don't mean too much moisture but just too heavy (maybe because of amount of glycerin?). The SHP gives me wonderful moisture but also rinses out easily (something that fig doesn't really do) and yet it has good slip without weighing it down. My hair craves moisture and so far this is giving it what it needs. I have not had any tangles all day which never happens. And yes, usually I have to add something to my hair, even with fig, whether it be for dry ends, taming some frizz, or for extra shine. My hair looks and feels smooth, shiny, soft yet not flat (it has some nice volume). I can't stop touching it!!!

My husband said just seconds ago, unprompted lol, "wow, your hair looks beautiful!" {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I did my regular weekend regimen of TT+613 first cleanse, but instead of Fig, I used SHP for my second cleanse and leave-in.

My curls are so fluffy (not poofy)! I love the moisture that Fig has, but I didn't realize until now that it was weighing my curls down.

I'm going to refresh tomorrow with the mist.

That sounds pretty, HB!

Esteemed Contributor

I moistened my hair in the shower this morning and used SHP RTM. It gave me great curl definition and my curls are still fluffy from yesterday's cleanse.

Esteemed Contributor

My hair isn't responding well to SHP anymore. It's weighing my curls down. I'm going to back off for a few cleanses and then try it again.

Trusted Contributor

Since I have been using the SHP CC, my hair is also feeling moisturized when I use other seasonals, which previously made my hair dry, frizzy and tangly. It's like my hair finally getting "repaired" using the SHP CC. I have used WEN exclusively for one year and since using SHP my hair is so moisturized even when I am using one of the other formulas--I now get what Wenners are talking about when they say your hair will keep getting better and better!
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt