Honored Contributor

Re: Looking good for a lot of OTOs today, June 7th!

Kokathy, me too. Starting to look like him, now that's' another matter. I too bought a tiny bottle of SHP and am now rationing it until my 32oz-ers arrive.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Snorts that image is so funny!

Super Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Kokathy said:
On 6/7/2014 MissKlynn said:
On 6/7/2014 Kokathy said:
On 6/7/2014 MissKlynn said:

I'll faint if it's a CC, BCC, and lotion and it is offered in SHP!

I suspect it is the usual 3pc kit though with the CC, oil, and RTM. The oil and RTM are for hair AND body.

I totally agree but I'll take it because once I know if I like the smell of the oil, I'll know what to buy. I was hoping for the styling products but I'll survive. I have a running list of his products I want to buy on easy does it day. I may just keep myself awake so I can order it all at midnight.

I agree, I like getting the 3pc kit so I can try the oil and RTM before I get the bigger sizes... and the CC before my 32oz AD kicks in.

This is in line with Dooters previous statement about June 7 and something about more than just an oil... the 3pc kit has the oil.

Wish the styling products were available now so I could combine orders. My mousse has been down to the last drop for far too long now lol.

I didn't want to wait for my auto delivery of cc so I got a small bottle. I am in loveeeeeeee with the SHP. I'm now hoarding my little 16 ounce bottle until the auto delivery shows up in August. I feel like this little guy right now

p.s. I already started drinking, had one beer with dinner.

It's mine, My Precious. . .

Trusted Contributor

KoKathy and Drythe, make that three of us. Went to dinner and had a Troegs Perpetual IPA. One about put me under! Strong stuff; 15 proof I think.

Anyway, gonna have some iced tea and get the caffeine load so I can stay awake.

I don't think the OTO will be the 3pc set. That set is a regular seasonal set that will eventually be offered but not as an OTO. An OTO will be something we already love but packaged with different items or super sized. Like the 8oz remoist and comb offered at an insane price during March.

That's MHO anyway Smiley Wink Looking forward to 11:00 EDT!

KJPA
Super Contributor

At what point is the OTO usually offered? Early in the show or later? I know it's related to the TSV selling out, but I'm not sure if they hang onto it for a while or lead with it, or what. Smiley Happy

Exciting! I hope it's something good!

Trusted Contributor

It's mine!!!

The ring is prettier than Gollum Smiley Wink He's one scary dude!

KJPA
Super Contributor

the last presentation of the tsv is coming up. usually once the Wen show comes on, we can access it online even before it's presented. so just cause Chaz doesn't present it, doesn't mean we can't buy it.

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 glitzandglam said:

At what point is the OTO usually offered? Early in the show or later? I know it's related to the TSV selling out, but I'm not sure if they hang onto it for a while or lead with it, or what. Smiley Happy

many times it shows up online a few minutes before the show even airs but yes, it is usually available at the beginning. Put in "one time only value" in the search and it should come up when it is available. You have to put in the "value" as for some reason, just putting in "one time only" will not necessarily bring it up.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think we ever know. The point is probably to keep us glued to the show hoping we buy anything and everything.

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

On 6/7/2014 HappyDaze said:

many times it shows up online a few minutes before the show even airs but yes, it is usually available at the beginning. Put in "one time only value" in the search and it should come up when it is available. You have to put in the "value" as for some reason, just putting in "one time only" will not necessarily bring it up.

Thanks HD! I just checked and nothing yet but it is really early Smiley Wink

KJPA