Honored Contributor

Re: Looking good for a lot of OTOs today, June 7th!

On 6/7/2014 KJPA said:
On 6/7/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/7/2014 glitzandglam said:

At what point is the OTO usually offered? Early in the show or later? I know it's related to the TSV selling out, but I'm not sure if they hang onto it for a while or lead with it, or what. Smiley Happy

Exciting! I hope it's something good!

many times it shows up online a few minutes before the show even airs but yes, it is usually available at the beginning. Put in "one time only value" in the search and it should come up when it is available. You have to put in the "value" as for some reason, just putting in "one time only" will not necessarily bring it up.

Thanks HD! I just checked and nothing yet but it is really early Smiley Wink

LOL, yeah, ya jumped the gun just a skosh! lol! Wink Try about 10 minutes before the show. Plus you know everyone will post it once it is up!

Trusted Contributor

On 6/7/2014 KJPA said:
On 6/7/2014 glitzandglam said:

At what point is the OTO usually offered? Early in the show or later? I know it's related to the TSV selling out, but I'm not sure if they hang onto it for a while or lead with it, or what. Smiley Happy

Exciting! I hope it's something good!

many times it shows up online a few minutes before the show even airs but yes, it is usually available at the beginning. Put in "one time only value" in the search and it should come up when it is available. You have to put in the "value" as for some reason, just putting in "one time only" will not necessarily bring it up.

Thanks HD! I just checked and nothing yet but it is really early Smiley Wink

LOL, yeah, ya jumped the gun just a skosh! lol! Wink Try about 10 minutes before the show. Plus you know everyone will post it once it is up!

Just a skosh, ya think?

Well a girl can't be blamed for trying, right?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

KJPA
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Well, if we are being honest here, I tried it earlier today before I left the house- and I even know better!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

Wen Dooters is getting cheeky and posted this on his Facebook page:

Wen DootersYou may want to watch Monday for the Summer Honey Peach 3 pc Kit. Um, it may be there or maybe not.. Siri does it again.

Super Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Kokathy said:
On 6/7/2014 MissKlynn said:

I'll faint if it's a CC, BCC, and lotion and it is offered in SHP!

I suspect it is the usual 3pc kit though with the CC, oil, and RTM. The oil and RTM are for hair AND body.

I totally agree but I'll take it because once I know if I like the smell of the oil, I'll know what to buy. I was hoping for the styling products but I'll survive. I have a running list of his products I want to buy on easy does it day. I may just keep myself awake so I can order it all at midnight.

I agree, I like getting the 3pc kit so I can try the oil and RTM before I get the bigger sizes... and the CC before my 32oz AD kicks in.

This is in line with Dooters previous statement about June 7 and something about more than just an oil... the 3pc kit has the oil.

Wish the styling products were available now so I could combine orders. My mousse has been down to the last drop for far too long now lol.

I didn't want to wait for my auto delivery of cc so I got a small bottle. I am in loveeeeeeee with the SHP. I'm now hoarding my little 16 ounce bottle until the auto delivery shows up in August. I feel like this little guy right now

p.s. I already started drinking, had one beer with dinner.

Hey, his hair looks just like my pre-Wen hair! So I exaggerate a bit, I will be watching and maybe even drinking if it suits me, just finished my last final yesterday. I have missed every show so far, am about out of WEN so an OTO would be just in time.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/7/2014 w84WEN said:

Wen Dooters is getting cheeky and posted this on his Facebook page:

Wen DootersYou may want to watch Monday for the Summer Honey Peach 3 pc Kit. Um, it may be there or maybe not.. Siri does it again.

Well, I don't speak "horse", but I'm thinking that means we are NOT going to see the three piece SHP kit tonight.......which is totally cool with me! Unless that kit was listed at 1/2 the price as the other seasonal kits have been........that just doesn't scream "INSANE" to me. And we've been told to expect INSANE, right?!

Sorry if I seem greedy.........I think I'm just spoiled to some of the great offers/values we've seen in the past. (Such a tough problem to have, lol.)

Super Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Treeinwind said:

I'll faint if it's a CC, BCC, and lotion and it is offered in SHP!

I suspect it is the usual 3pc kit though with the CC, oil, and RTM. The oil and RTM are for hair AND body.

I totally agree but I'll take it because once I know if I like the smell of the oil, I'll know what to buy. I was hoping for the styling products but I'll survive. I have a running list of his products I want to buy on easy does it day. I may just keep myself awake so I can order it all at midnight.

I agree, I like getting the 3pc kit so I can try the oil and RTM before I get the bigger sizes... and the CC before my 32oz AD kicks in.

This is in line with Dooters previous statement about June 7 and something about more than just an oil... the 3pc kit has the oil.

Wish the styling products were available now so I could combine orders. My mousse has been down to the last drop for far too long now lol.

I didn't want to wait for my auto delivery of cc so I got a small bottle. I am in loveeeeeeee with the SHP. I'm now hoarding my little 16 ounce bottle until the auto delivery shows up in August. I feel like this little guy right now

p.s. I already started drinking, had one beer with dinner.

Hey, his hair looks just like my pre-Wen hair! So I exaggerate a bit, I will be watching and maybe even drinking if it suits me, just finished my last final yesterday. I have missed every show so far, am about out of WEN so an OTO would be just in time.

Okay, that totally cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh.
Super Contributor

AHHH! They just said "1,000 remaining" of the Philosophy TSV. I wonder if we should post a plea for people to buy, LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Get ready WENners! Our first June OTO should be coming up in 19 minz.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

I keep refreshing FB to see if they post anything. I have to say, they are awfully quiet on FB this visit.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN