Trusted Contributor

Last Day To Order From Beauty / Drug Dot Com 25% Off

Wasn't sure if I had to type out the dot com part. 😀  I ordered nail polish that was a smoking deal.  I don't need a thing so stopped looking. LOL. I'm sorry to see them go.  I'm sure they will be staffed for a little while in case there are problems, but no returns.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Day To Order From Beauty / Drug Dot Com 25% Off

[ Edited ]

The 25% off was only on beauty.com and that ended Wednesday night at midnight. I was checking out my cart and the 25% off prices vanished! I called their cs to see if they would honor it and they wouldn't budge. Woman Sad The items in my cart weren't a real need- besides,  I had bought so many items (& got great samples!) with the various 25% off sales they had the last month! 

Drugstore.com didn't have any huge sales since the closing of the site was announced- 10% off clearance items maybe? My understanding is everything on drugstore.com is jsut being transferred to walgreens.com. 

Esteemed Contributor

Also, their cs said the websites are coming down at 10pm tonight! Less than 20 minutes...

Honored Contributor

I looked and thought everything was high.  I wasn't in the market for anything.

Esteemed Contributor

The 25% off sales Beauty.com had were great- all prestige brands, no exclusions!!! 

Well, 10pm has come and gone.... and the sites are still there. Maybe they'll have one more tempting sale before they hit the road!

Respected Contributor

I received my last order today. The packers were either very tired or feeling generous--they sent an extra Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner. Fortunately I really like it. I will miss this site.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I received my last order today. The packers were either very tired or feeling generous--they sent an extra Lipstick Queen Peachy Nude Sinner. Fortunately I really like it. I will miss this site.

@tucsongal  I will too.  I bought all my Lipstick Queen lippies from Beauty.com on either their 20% off sales they had fairly often or with the $10 off coupon they sent with your orders.   I also loved Drugstore.com for all the products they carried that you couldn't find anywhere else.  They had a wonderful assortment of products.  The first 100% African Shea butter I ever got was from thereand it does wonders for my skin cracking in winter.  I wish both sites hadn't closed.  Like you, I will miss both. I've shopped with them for many years.  As I already posted, I had issues with some products, mostly from the way they were packaged and then leaked, but the company always made good and CS was very pleasant and accommodating.