Contributor

WEN TSV - Notification of Delayed Shipment?

Did anyone else get a notification that they realized the Wen TSV was not available for shipment?  Basically the message said they couldn't ship it and if they were not able to get any additional product my order would be cancelled.  

I haven't called yet, but couldn't they at least offer another formula if those are available rather than cancelling my whole autoship?

And, except for the special scent in the 1st shipment, I know they have the other individual products available (granted, I know they box these things together, etc. but the factory should have enough product available).

I guess I'm just really irked because it took me about 5 years of hemming and hawing on ordering Wen and now when I do I have issues.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV - Notification of Delayed Shipment?

Was this regarding the recent TSV? When you ordered was it waitlisted  or was it in stock at the time you ordered?

I have seen this happened with waitlisted items but not on something that was actually showing in stock at the time but I don't order much from QVC so maybe that happens more often than I know?

Respected Contributor

I would call CS & ask for a supervisor..If it was in stock when you ordered it then you should recieve it..If it was on waitlist, then yes this can happen, but the most recent TSV I thought was still avaliable, unless the scent you ordered was sold out..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received mine today.  I ordered the POM because I haven't tried that before.  No issues with mine.

I agree that I'd call CS and ask if another formula could be substituted, if they really have run out of whatever you ordered.  At least get an explanation of what's going on.

Contributor

You're right...the TSV is still available (my choice of Pom is too).   I'll call tomorrow.  Maybe it's just a delayed shipment notice (which is fine) but why throw in the "cancel" part?  

Honored Contributor

@JD13 wrote:

You're right...the TSV is still available (my choice of Pom is too).   I'll call tomorrow.  Maybe it's just a delayed shipment notice (which is fine) but why throw in the "cancel" part?  

@JD13 - let us know what happens!

Respected Contributor

Another thing to consider is the payment method.  If you're paying by credit card there should be NO delay because that item is still showing on QVC's site.  If you placed the order and QVC accepted and said okay, you're order is confirmed there should be no delay.  If you pay by check the seller, no matter who, must have the payment BEFORE shipping happens.  I would call them if you got a notice of any delay though.

Honored Contributor

@JD13 wrote:

@JD13 - Did you get this sorted out?  I hate to think you didn't get this, when the product is still clearly available, just under a different item number.