Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 

Hi,

I don't know if you were looking for recommendations, so please forgive me if I am presumptuous.

Have you tried those acne wipe pads? It doesn't matter which one, but I, too, have KP and have managed to get them down to almost nothing using an acid pad every day. 

Respected Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

@Skyegirl21 

Hi,

I don't know if you were looking for recommendations, so please forgive me if I am presumptuous.

Have you tried those acne wipe pads? It doesn't matter which one, but I, too, have KP and have managed to get them down to almost nothing using an acid pad every day. 

Thank you @Squirrels Are Trash ! Helpful! Mine is especially worse in summer with sweaty weather... 🙄 May I  please ask what pads you use? 

Super Contributor
I like Josie. I find her entertaining. I don’t always believe her claims but I do like some her products. Her face milk I said I wasn’t buying anymore and after a few weeks my face looked so dry. It’s a good boost for my dry winter stressed skin. I like her scrubs and body butters. I would be sad if she left.
Occasional Contributor

I agree, Josie looks fantastic. Honestly cant believe admin allows some of the mean spirted posts talking about teeth of all things. Maybe admin has not read them yet.

I love her products and yes they have made a difference to my skin. 

Occasional Contributor

Travelling is such a pain nowadays, I don't blame Josie for not flying from St Barts to PA for every show.  She did appear live during her last TSV, and I hope she will be live for the TSV on 2/24!  As for her choice of clothing, if I had her beautiful skin and had to slather lotion on during a demo, I would definitely stay away from long sleeves, etc.  I mean the fact that she dresses up makes me think she actually cares!  I think she looks great.  I really love her bubbly personality and some of the things she says make me laugh out loud!  Do I think she supplements with other cosmetic procedures?  Probably.  But I know my favorite products from her (Argan Milk, Argan Balm), have done wonders for me.  She is successful, pretty, and funny (and why not wear a nice sequin dress when you have all that going for you?)  I would!!!  I think women are tough on other [successful] women.  I work with mostly men, and they don't seem to run one another down like women do sometimes.  Just an observation.  

Respected Contributor

We live in a time where nothing we see in film or photo should be believed. Nothing we hear someone speak can we be certain can be attributed to them. Technology, and the misuse of it, has opened a whole new world.

But besides that, I think the people best qualified to discuss what they think of how a product works are those who have actually used the product. 

I always get an unsettling feeling when women want to dissect another woman's appearence. To what end?

Occasional Visitor

I'm pretty sure she lives on a farm in Pennsylvania 

Trusted Contributor

@RNG wrote:

I'm pretty sure she lives on a farm in Pennsylvania 

She sold it a few years ago

Does anyone know if Josie sold her company? Just read a post on Facebook in the "50 and Fabulous" that she did and her products now contain not just "clean" ingredients. All except the oil. I'd like to find out if that's true.

Contributor
I’ve been wondering for some time if she sold her company to L’Oréal with Marissa presenting products like she once did for It Cosmetics. Thanks for asking as I’ve been wondering the same.