Honored Contributor

HSN - WEEKLY DEAL DROP 4/29/24 - New Tweak’d Styling Foam

[ Edited ]

Just spied this new Tweak'd styling foam on HSN as part of the WDD.  I'm LOADED with the Chiuri Styling Creme so I have no intentions of ordering the foam. It's on sale and Denis has several "hits" the last half of the week so I'm guessing it'll be presented on air at some point. 

IMG_3476.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN - WEEKLY DEAL DROP 4/29/24 - New Tweak’d Styling Foam

Thanks for posting this.  I have a lot of Tweak'd products in my stash, too, and every time Denis comes on I swear I'm not going to buy anything, I'm just going to look.  I usually buy something, sometimes more than one thing.  I enter some kind of zone.  Probably need a support group or professional help ...

Honored Contributor

I see Denis brought the Glacier Milk Mask over to HSN too.  I tried this a couple of years ago when I stumbled on a sale on QVC.  I liked it as a cleanser, but there's no way it I would pay $92 for it. 

IMG_3479.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Not for the WDD, but more new items are being loaded. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I see Denis brought the Glacier Milk Mask over to HSN too.  I tried this a couple of years ago when I stumbled on a sale on QVC.  I liked it as a cleanser, but there's no way it I would pay $92 for it. 

IMG_3479.jpeg

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you so much for sharing these updates! I also think the glacier milk is way overpriced! I think they jack up the price, so they can get better sales when they visit and offer a "special expiring" price. Looking forward to new items. I may purchase the foam!!! Enjoy the shows!

Honored Contributor

It was presented on Amy Morrison's beauty show tonight.  It's billed as the replacement for the Wig in a can.  It's heat activated so they recommend applying it to towel-dried hair.  

I have 2 cans of the Wig in a can and I'm not enamored of it, but I'll use it up before buying it's replacement, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

Look what I just found!  There are many discounted Tweak'd products on HSN today, including a new shampoo and conditioner duo for $59.99 (two new scents).  But this mask duo got me excited. 

IMG_3493.jpeg