Honored Contributor

Josie Maran's brand rep, Marissa, replacing Luciene

[ Edited ]

I watched Marissa the other night and thought she did a really good job representing the brand.  I remember when she was an IT rep and did well back then too.

Still wondering about the departure of Luciene.

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's brand rep, Marissa, replacing Lucien

I thought Lucien was elegant and lovely; will miss her.  Hope she left on her own; if not, I'm out.    She knew the product and always presented herself immaculately.

Honored Contributor

I thought Marissa did a good job also.  Not sure why some people say they would stop using a product just because a rep leaves.  People/Reps leave companies all the time for a variety of reasons, which are none of our business.  Seems like a silly reason to me to stop using a product one loves.

Valued Contributor

I agree. I have nothing against Marissa and she did a good job w It Cosmetics. However, Luciene was very knowledgeable and classy and she was so easy to relate to. She had wonderful live presentations for us regularly and she was easy to listen to and was soft spoken and yes, elegant. I miss her and thought that she and Josie were a great team and I was shocked that there was such a sudden departure.

I would have really felt more positive if Josie had a bit of a farewell message for Luciene. We don't need more info why it happened but sure would like to see a grateful and sincere message of thanks to Luciene. 

Hoping Luciene finds a place of kindness to feel respected and appreciated.

Honored Contributor

The departure of Lucien proves once again that these people who work together are not in reality best buddies. I have seen this over and over in my life. 

As long as the job requires it, anyone can play the act. But when something happens to disrupt the game, the "friendship " goes away quickly because it wasn't real to begin with. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't think leaving a company or someone's employment means that you weren't friends or real friends.  People leave jobs for all kinds of reasons and I wouldn't stay at a job or miss an opportunity to keep someone as a friend. 

Respected Contributor

Adriane Kiss, now with Dooney, was with Josie before Luciene.

Product representatives float around easily so long as they are comfortable with the camera and have presentation skills.

Luciene will probably show up with another brand before long.

Occasional Visitor

I could not be happier. I found Luciene annoying and quite franky it affected what I wanted to purchase,