Honored Contributor

My New Electric Foot Callus Remover

[ Edited ]

In case any of you are in the market for a rechargeable callus remover, I HIGHLY recommend this one. I used to have a battery-operated one I bought from QVC years ago and got tired of changing the batteries so in the trash it went.  Even though I get professional pedicures w/callus care, this baby works great in between appts.!  I prefer to use it on dry feet, but you can use it on wet feet in the shower.

IMG_0106.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: My New Electric Foot Callus Remover

That looks very nice!

With one of the heads for it, can you basically just gently smooth over your calluses? 

I have to be really careful with my feet, and I'm looking for something that just kind of "buffs" and smooths them down.

I have been thinking of trying a product similar to something like this.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

This looks nice.  I have one that is battery operated too.  I don't think I can use it wet.  This one is going in my Amazon cart.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

This one comes with three different heads - fine, regular & coarse.  I've only tried the coarse so far, but will try the other two, probably on my toes where I'm more ticklish...LOL!  It comes with a little brush to keep everything clean.  Sometimes my Amazon purchases are a real "miss", but this one is a real "hit"!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Right now Amazon has a save $4 off coupon on the callus remover. About $20 after coupon is not a bad price for that. 

I was using an Emjoi but the last replacement rollers I bought didn't seem to work as well as the ones in the past.

I have been using glass foot files now that work really well for me. DH asked me how I get my feet so soft. Just did a pedicure today. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Yes, I got the $4 off when I bought it.  I thought I got a good deal.  $19.99.

The Emjoi is the old one I used to have that required batteries.  I finally threw it away.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks so much for the rec.  It looks like just what I need!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Thanks!  I just sent this on to my daughter for my Christmas gift.  My daughter always want to know what I want.  My feet, even going to podiatrist for senior citizen nail cutting, are always rough.   I have two battery operated tools and it takes these old hands too long for beautiful feet.👣

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your reply, @SurferWife ! Smiley Happy

It looks like one of the heads was smooth. 

I'd be interested in trying it, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife My callus remover came yesterday and I used it this morning.  It's great!  Came so nicely packaged, too. I got the white.  THANK YOU.

This is one of the reasons I come here, savvy people with good advice.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth