New Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Argan Milk - Yays or Nays?

I tried it when she first introduced it and I really loved it. I noticed though, I developed some sensitivity and had some puffiness and redness on my eyelids. To be fair, I am not sure if it was the milk or a combination with other things I was using. But, the puffiness went away soon after I stopped using it. I have been thinking about trying the milk again now that I have been using only her Argan oil. I have been so pleased with how my skin looks and feels. Now would be a good time to try, with these cold winter months ahead
New Contributor

I tried it when she first introduced it and I really loved it. I noticed though, I developed some sensitivity and had some puffiness and redness on my eyelids. To be fair, I am not sure if it was the milk or a combination with other things I was using. But, the puffiness went away soon after I stopped using it. I have been thinking about trying the milk again now that I have been using only her Argan oil. I have been so pleased with how my skin looks and feels. Now would be a good time to try, with these cold winter months ahead
Respected Contributor

I'm glad to read these posts as I've been wanting to try it also.

Super Contributor

I've gone a bit nuts. I use a few things depending on the level of dry I feel.

Argan milk, Argan Oil, Maracuja Oil, Argan Light and Olivella's Olive oil(a light orangy scent not bad at all). It is amazing. My skin has never been so happy. I say go for it. I'm not super dry. But now, my skin is balanced and all I do is exfoliate and use the oils and milk. When I didn't use a thing I was struck with terrible brake outs. Now, clear as a bell.

Super Contributor

I have been wanting to try this for so long and am glad to hear good feedback on it.

I think it would be great for layering under moisturizer or using alone.

I don't have the money to buy it now but I will put it on my wish list.

Respected Contributor

I just finished using it from her TSV a few months ago and love it! It is very hydrating and makes my skin very soft. Hope that she has another TSV in 2015 with this in it.

Esteemed Contributor

Josie Maran's claim to fame is a 70 year old woman who only used AAAAArrrrgaon oil to look beautiful. Josie is either realizing the skin needs more to stay looking good or throwing argon oil in products to make more money. Her products have an unusual odor.

My skin get bad using oils.

Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 hopi said:

Josie Maran's claim to fame is a 70 year old woman who only used AAAAArrrrgaon oil to look beautiful. Josie is either realizing the skin needs more to stay looking good or throwing argon oil in products to make more money. Her products have an unusual odor.

My skin get bad using oils.

Sometimes we breakout using oils if skin is clogged up with sebum. I've noticed when I get a breakout, I toss more argon on it and it clears right up.

Trusted Contributor

I mentioned this in another post, and found out I wasn't alone. Argan milk dried my skin out to the point I had flakes all over my face! Don't think anything that dried my face out like that would have any benefits for me. Hope it continues to work for the lucky folks who are able to use it.

Honored Contributor

I bought a sampler kit yesterday at Sephora. it was called Josie Maran Winter Dreams. One of the samples was the milk. I've used it twice and like it so far.