Esteemed Contributor

First of all, tired of signing in for every page I use. Today I received my advance order of Jose Maran Duo Body Butters in the Jasmine and Ginger. They were half full and no protective cardboard tab on the top. Do her products not have protective covers? Even Drug store brands are protective with shrink wrap or something. When I called the Q, I was told, that I got the right amount of cream in the jar, whatever the ozs are, and how does she, CS know that? Second, she read me a memo they received at the Q this week because of a number of complaints like mine, that the law states they do not need the protective covers over the cream and most of her products do not have them. Going back and no shipping charge I was told. Where is Amazon CS when you need them? They would never had handled it this way. I do have the right to return, so they can send it on to another unsuspecting customer.

Respected Contributor
I have purchased some of her BB and have been pleased so far. I will say this however, my last Hope in a Jar I received was not even half full. I didn't call CS as I didn't want to waste my time. I've decided that I will but it in store and will check it before I buy. I understand your frustration and I wonder the same thing. How would she know you received the correct amount?? They think we are stupid sometimes but it's clear who has the senseless replies!! I wonder if JM cust service would have been better for you?
Trusted Contributor

Even though you bought it from QVC, it might be worth your while to post your questions directly to the company through their website. The body butters do not come with a seal, but they should have been more than half full. I personally love the jasmine and ginger butters. The ginger is so refreshing.

Valued Contributor

Just so you know, JM's 8oz jars never have a plastic covering, cardboard covering, etc underneath the lid. If you order from JM's website the 8oz will come in a box however if you order from the Q it will just be the 8oz jar. Settling does occur with all whipped body butters, and I too have had it look like a big chunk of body butter had been taken out. If you put the lid upside down & give it a few hard taps it does "whip" it up again. Most likely your product was not used but rather just settled in the Q warehouse and/or in transit to you.

Respected Contributor

They do settle, but I get mine mostly from Josie's site when they have their sales...Yes they come in a nice box. I love them so much, maybe email her site and suggest the protective seal if that is something you would like...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
I love her body butters. Could be the most moisturizing product I have ever used.
Respected Contributor
On 7/30/2014 catlvr said: I love her body butters. Could be the most moisturizing product I have ever used.
You know I have used everything , and lots of other oil products, nothing not one thing has ever made my skin look like when I use her BB's & oil .. !
Super Contributor
I'm freaked because the advance order was to be shipped out on the 26 of July and to arrive on or about August 6. Tracking said it arrived today. Dang it, we are not back yet . Poor Josie Is sitting in the hot sun
Occasional Contributor
JM'BB are truly miracle body butters and absorbed right into the skin. It does not come with protective seal but it delivers and great quality product. I ordered almost every scent she offers and love everyone of them. I have tried many other product out there but only her BB got my dry flaky skin back to normal smooth skin that I can wear shorts and skirt again.
Valued Contributor

I love JM's Body Butters. It is disappointed that they do not come sealed, but it does not concern me.