Respected Contributor

I found a bottle of argon oil tucked behind a picture on my dresser. I've had it for about 2 years, use it off and on and it still has some left in the bottle. Does this stuff have an expiration date? I couldn't find anything on the bottle itself.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I might add that I took a sniff, but argon oil doesn't carry a nice fragrance - so hard to tell.

Trusted Contributor
According to Josie Maran...

How long do your products last? What's the shelf life?
Josie Maran Cosmetics
November 14, 2013 14:56
The general shelf life of our products is 12 to 18 months. We’re a naturally based beauty brand and we encourage our customers to use the products promptly once received. We have a very busy production schedule that allows us to maintain a steady supply of the freshest products. Stockpiling is not recommended.

If you have a product that you think has expired, check the side or bottom of the packaging for a unique group of letters and numbers. This is the item's batch code, and if you email that to us, we'll check to see if the item is past its expiration.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

Thanks, lyn. Yep, this is going in the trash and I won't be repurchasing since it's obvious I'm not a big fan.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/3/2014 pommom said:

Thanks, lyn. Yep, this is going in the trash and I won't be repurchasing since it's obvious I'm not a big fan.

pommom, this is not ment tobe rude,but you don't know what you are missing. This oil can be used for anything and everything you can think of.

Don't throw away your old oil,put it in your tool box and use it for anything around the house like, a squeaky door,a stuck something or other, to loosen a screw, on your little Poms foot pads in winter,ect.

Besides my so simple now, beauty reg. I use it for boo boo's (very healing) dry noses (inside and out) ugly toe nails (no more of them),rashes,dry patches of skin or a bug bite and anything else I may come up against.

Josie puts it in her green smoothies she drinks in the morning.

Respected Contributor

I would use it up on my feet.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/3/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

I would use it up on my feet.

YES!!!! It is the best foot cream my old dry feet have ever met