Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics - Plastic Surgeons

On 5/18/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 5/18/2014 Andreatoo said:
On 5/18/2014 morganjen said:

Don't forget Adrienne's magical muchrooms!

Reminds me of 15 years ago, Clarins had a claim that the pineapple workers noticed they didn't have fingerprints anymore and chalked it up to the enzyme in the pineapple. Clarins had it in a serum and I remember Paula B. blasting them for using that kind of claim.

how about the Dragons Blood? Apparently that too has no benefit whatsoever
Oh yes it is!!!! the FDA approved it last year for the treatment of diarrhea. " The drug, which is made by Salix Pharmaceuticals, will be sold by Napo Pharmaceuticals of San Francisco under the brand name of Fulyzac."
good to know. Next time I am suffering with diarrhea I will ingest my Peter Thomas Roth laser free gel lol
Honored Contributor

Reminds me of 15 years ago, Clarins had a claim that the pineapple workers noticed they didn't have fingerprints anymore and chalked it up to the enzyme in the pineapple. Clarins had it in a serum and I remember Paula B. blasting them for using that kind of claim.

Oh yes it is!!!! the FDA approved it last year for the treatment of diarrhea. " The drug, which is made by Salix Pharmaceuticals, will be sold by Napo Pharmaceuticals of San Francisco under the brand name of Fulyzac."
good to know. Next time I am suffering with diarrhea I will ingest my Peter Thomas Roth laser free gel lol

{#emotions_dlg.lol}bahahahahahahaha!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

photo 3b3c04be.gif
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

On 5/17/2014 Still Raining said:

Well lets see, dirt from the Amazon, clay from Japan, multiple medical degrees, a miracle discovered by monks, a miracle discovered doing alga research, found on a 70 year old French woman, the angels are singing, and originally from a derm office are all taken. What is left for a marketing ploy?

Big breath, rant over. Time for coffee and a walk {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

And the "rare" argan oil that comes from "rare" trees that are thousands of years old and only give off a cup of oil each....lol

Frequent Contributor

I purchased IT Cosmetic products, esp. the powder form of foundation . ( no longer available). I bought the thinliner mascara, and the highlighter powder.

The foundation has great, quick coverage.

The thinliner is easy to apply, but , for me is not actually defining a "line" on either lid.

Given the fact that the coverage is so good, I can see why the company has worked with plastic surgeons: burn scars, suture scars, etc.

Plastic surgeons do more than facelifts and botox.

They re-contruct facial abnormalities. After these procedures, the IT coverage products are a wonderful way to help "hide" the imperfections.

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 madzonie said:
On 5/17/2014 Still Raining said:

Well lets see, dirt from the Amazon, clay from Japan, multiple medical degrees, a miracle discovered by monks, a miracle discovered doing alga research, found on a 70 year old French woman, the angels are singing, and originally from a derm office are all taken. What is left for a marketing ploy?

Big breath, rant over. Time for coffee and a walk {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

And the "rare" argan oil that comes from "rare" trees that are thousands of years old and only give off a cup of oil each....lol

I always laugh when I see Adrian hold up that one bottle of argan. You know the one, the one that goes into the thousands of products that we're selling here every year?
Respected Contributor

On 5/17/2014 HollywoodLady said: I think Jamie is beautiful but I bet if she let her hair down she would be STUNNING! A total knock out!

ITA: Even though Jamie is obviously a beautiful woman, I don't think the current hair do is flattering at all and was just thinking how with longer hair she would be as you say, "a knockout"

Honored Contributor

On 5/17/2014 Karena said:
On 5/17/2014 racerrn said:

Plastic surgeons DO, in fact work with make up, face creams, etc. If you go in to ANY plastic surgeons office, I promise you it will be well stocked with mke up, facial creams, etc. I worked for a plastic surgeon for 11 years and he had his own line of face products and make up! They work VERY closely with burn victims and design makeup to cover their scars and other type of scars! As for a make over for Jamie, maybe she is happy with the way she looks?? I think she's a beautiful lady just the way she is and I think she is probably just as beautiful on the inside!!!! I don't know why people have to be so judgmental!!!!!

Thank you, racerrn.

I find the comments about Jamie's body and clothing disgusting and embarassing.

ITA Karena--and not embarrassing to Jamie--embarrassing to the poster.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 5/17/2014 14Victoria said: I just googled her and it says her net worth is $75 million. She can afford to wear whatever she wants too. I like most of her products.

exactly !

I don't think Miss Kern needs to worry about what any of us think--especially those critiquing her attire and physical looks. That disgusts me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

my current plastic surgeon offers laser treatments and skin peels. Sells the Skin Media line of skin care in his office. The surgeon I used to see carried Obagi Skin Care and Offered a cosmetic line Jane Iredale I think