Esteemed Contributor
Welcome! Glad you like your first experience with Wen. As far as suggesting additional products I would suggest the styling cream if you blow dry, it protects from the heat. Other products are not necessary but they enhance your cleanser usage. Another favorite of mine is the replenishing mists, you use them on second days hair but are also used on the skin. I use them frequently, everyday. I use also the Wen products hair and body, love them all. The body products although expensive they last me a long time and my skin has never been better. My suggestion is when you see a great deal on something pick up several. Chaz and the Q has great deals on different items throughout the year, you just need to know when it's a good deal and jump on it.
Respected Contributor
Welcome! It is so great that your experience with Wen has been so great! I have been using Wen for almost two years. The products I love are the cleansing conditioner, styling creme, and oils. I love the styling creme because it protects my hair from heat as well as smooths frizz and adds shine. I use the oils for overnight scalp treatments. I add the oils into my leave in and styling creme for extra moisture. I also add the oils to dry hair to add extra shine and smoothness. I have tons of hair. I'm not sure if someone with thin hair could use as much oil as I use. The oils can be added to bath water or wet or dry skin as a moisturizer. The oils can also be mixed with lotions for added moisture and treatment. The oils have great ingredients to nourish your hair and skin. They smell sooo good!! I also use the remoist about once a month.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Hi and welcome, glad you stopped by with your first post! I used SAM exclusively for a couple of years and have only been experimenting with the other product this year with the help of some really great TSV. You get some great deals that way and end up trying everything eventually for a lot less! There is a lot of great advice here all the time too!

New Contributor

Thank-you for replying to my post. I appreciate all the tips/leads, which will simplify my hair care. Looking forward to trying the styling cream/mist and oils.

My hair is definatly NOT wash/dry/go hair. So I was much pleased using the WEN cc, finding my curls were much defined, with no frizz, looking healthy. So much so, that I had to share my experience with those that have "been their, done that". You truly understand the excitement.

Woodyend... and extra thank-you for telling me NOT to use WEN on my cat's.