Respected Contributor

If you love Josie's Vanilla Bean

[ Edited ]

There's a new duo of 8oz vanilla bean and 8oz peppermint bark. A281417. I LOVE the vanilla bean because it literally smells like a vanilla bean. It's warm, with no sweetness. I'm obsessed. It's perfect for me since I don't like to smell sweet. I stocked up on the VB this past week but can't resist this duo. So it's coming to me!

Frequent Contributor

Re: If you love Josie's Vanilla Bean

Yummy that sounds amazing! Thanks for the heads up!! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:

There's a new duo of 8oz vanilla bean and 8oz peppermint bark. A281417. I LOVE the vanilla bean because it literally smells like a vanilla bean. It's warm, with no sweetness. I'm obsessed. It's perfect for me since I don't like to smell sweet. I stocked up on the VB this past week but can't resist this duo. So it's coming to me!

Is it sticky or does it melt into the skin? Does it give your skin a nice glow?

Respected Contributor

For me, it is not sticky or greasy at all. I apply right after the shower. It takes a little time to absorb. After I apply I get back into bed for 20 minutes to watch the morning news, then do my hair, makeup and get dressed. By the time I put my clothes on (about 40 minutes after applying) it has aboarbed beautifully and I'm left with silky soft skin. Nothing has moisturized my skin like this butter. My skin is so unbelievably soft.
Respected Contributor

PS I have very high thread count sateen sheets that stain easily. As I mentioned, I get right back into bed after applying the butter. It does not leave any greasy spots on my sheets.
Super Contributor

I love the vanilla bean! It's my favorite of all the body butters. Has anyone tried the peppermint bark or is it a new one?
Frequent Contributor

I find that it melts into my skin quickly, leaving a healthy glow. My skin stays very moisturized and soft. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh I love all JM body butters, the peppermint sounds  great & vanilla bean also...My fav is the vanilla apricot.

I am just about to open the orange cream one from her last TSV, the cherry pie she had in that set was amazing..Nothing has ever helped my skin like her products, and in a pinch if I am out of her face butter I use the unscented on my face...

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Rachb for posting about this duo! I ordered a few of these. I ran out of vanilla bean months ago and was hoping she would bring this scent back to QVC. I hope the peppermint bark is nice. I love her body butters and have a Hugh stash of her unscented jumbo jars.

Occasional Contributor

The Sephora by me JUST got the Vanilla Bean in so I was so happy I was finally able to see what it really smelled like. I love it, it's real vanilla scent! I already love peppermint so I grabbed this duo up! May need to grab another set, great pricing!