Respected Contributor

Re: If you love Josie's Vanilla Bean

UPS delivered my order of the sets I ordered and although it is in the 90's today and the body butters were hot! to the touch, I had to open one of the peppermint bark butters once they cooled down a bit.

It smells devine! Not strong at all and it smells like mint white chocolate. Love it. I already have used the vanilla bean for years so I already know what that smells like (my fav). Can't wait to start using this!

Respected Contributor

Ooooooh. Thanks for the update. I can't wait to get mine tomorrow and get a whiff of the mint. Didn't even think about the heat. Do you think the product is compromised at all?
Respected Contributor

I ordered this set a few days ago and waiting for it to arrive. My stash of her butters is quite ample, but I can't pass up a new scent.

Respected Contributor

@Rachb, I agree that her butters do the best at hydrating. My skin is dry, dry and more dry. I have tried so many products but I keep coming back to JM. Hers does the best for me.

Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Ooooooh. Thanks for the update. I can't wait to get mine tomorrow and get a whiff of the mint. Didn't even think about the heat. Do you think the product is compromised at all?

@Rachb I think the butters will be fine. They can take the heat. I will be using them right away.