Super Contributor

Did you receive your It Cosmetics TSV? What do you think?

I am really happy with it! I have to say the CC Illumination is way less irritating on my skin than the regular cc cream. I have no idea why. I love the regular cc cream, but for some reason it can cause small breakouts and irritation on my skin. It almost has a slight stinging, itchy feeling when I first put it on.

I wore the illumination cc cream for the first time today, no irritation at all, I can not figure that out!

Anyway, I may be in the minority, but I do like this tsv!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you receive your It Cosmetics TSV? What do you think?

@homedecorator...I didn't get it because I prefer the regular CC cream. However, I'm curious to know what you think of the lip balm? I'd really like to try that.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I got it.  The good about the balm is the tube. It's metal with writing on it and I think the cap is even magnetized to click on. The bad is there is absolutely no trace of color!  They should have called it a clear balm.

The CC does have micro glitter. It may be that you have to be near-sighted and get within inches of your face to see it but it's definitely there. I think most people literally can't see it but it's there. Did the split-face today and there isn't a huge difference on.  

Honored Contributor

HomeDec....I love mine too!   I just received it today and made up half my face with the CC and the other half with my regular Gabriel....The winning feedback was the CC!  Nope it is not too yellow and there are no signs of glitter.  There is excellent pigmentation and a very natural glowing finish.  I tend towards pink under tones, with a bit of rosacea....the CC gave me a very natural look.    I ordered because it is cruelty-free and was looking for more coverage.  I almost didn't order because of some reviews prior to the TSV presentation.....soooo glad I did!

Occasional Contributor

I got mine and the verdict is still out!  I want to know if this foundation is the same as the Bye Bye Foundation you see in ther infomercials!  I'm not sure it is the same.

Super Contributor

I love the lip balm! Feels very soothing, brightened up my lips, and the magnetic closure is great! Wish all of my lipsticks/ lip balms had that feature! 

Respected Contributor

@LittleWhitt wrote:

I got mine and the verdict is still out!  I want to know if this foundation is the same as the Bye Bye Foundation you see in ther infomercials!  I'm not sure it is the same.

A youtuber had both side by side and she read the ingredients and they both had the exact same.And the Be Bye is smaller and more expensive. So I don't know what is going on with that!

Regular Contributor

Hi - I have fair skin with pink undertones and have had trouble with the shades offered.

What color did you get?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

@homedecorator if you like Laura Geller, her Iconic Baked Lipstick has magnetic clicking caps if you're interested. I like that feature, too. I noticed it in Bareminerals compacts, too.

Valued Contributor

I bought this special on a presale before I saw it presented. I am amazed at the size of the tube of foundation and in a good way. It's as big as a tube of toothpaste! And I love the pump dispenser on it. The brush is really good and soft and I love it. I am happy also with the lip product. That is great and softens my lips so nicely and I love the color of it and the magnetized lid it has. The mascara brush is so neat! All in all the set was a pleasant surprise and I wish I had put it on auto delivery. I am sold on this set of makeup. It's a winner.