Valued Contributor

I hope you are resting and recovering fully& comfortably @SilleeMee . Oh wow I'm so sorry, so glad to see you post! 🌹

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee   I missed seeing your posts and am glad you are better! Sorry you  got the terrible virus, and hope you're much better soon!  
                                      🌹💐🌺🌷

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  So happy to see you back! Wondered what had happened to you. That's nasty stuff and I'm so sorry to hear you've been so ill. Take your time to recover and regain your strength. Hope you will feel much better as time progresses and your recovery will be complete. Welcome back!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

So glad to see you back. I've missed your posts!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

Welcome back!!! So sorry to hear you where in the hospital with Covid. A lot of us posters wondered what happen to you since you had stopped posting.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

So sorry to learn that you have not been well, and hope you are recovering nicely.  Please take care and don’t push yourself.

What a happy surprise to “see” you today!  I have missed your very informative posts, and learned so much with your help.

Video hug

A safe virtual WELCOME BACK hug for YOU!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
@SilleeMe, I am thrilled to see you back where you BELONG!!! MISSED YOU!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee, How wonderful to have you back!  I am very sorry for your ordeal but so thankful you are home and able to rest and restore.  You have been truly missed, and please keep us informed of your progress.  Sending hugs!

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

And I'm doing fine. I've been sick in the hospital with CV-19. I haven't been on the forums for ages it seems but I'm very happy to be back here finally. I missed everyone!Heart

what a nice surprise to see your name come up!  I'm sorry that you had the virus but i'm glad that you are doing better now. We missed you. Stay well.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee So sorry you've been through such a rough time.  Hope you quickly return to good health.  Being home has got to feel wonderful! 🌷