Honored Contributor

And I'm doing fine. I've been sick in the hospital with CV-19. I haven't been on the forums for ages it seems but I'm very happy to be back here finally. I missed everyone!Heart

Regular Contributor

So happy you are doing better!
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for your continued recovery.

Honored Contributor

Welcome back!  So glad you're here and pray you will get better with every passing day.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee i've missed you on the forum. Sorry you've been ill.  Glad you are doing fine.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

And I'm doing fine. I've been sick in the hospital with CV-19. I haven't been on the forums for ages it seems but I'm very happy to be back here finally. I missed everyone!Heart

Welcome back, but more importantly, how are you feeling? Thinking of you and hoping you'll have a quick and total recovery. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Take care.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee So sorry to hear that you are sick with Covid.  I am glad that you are doing fine.  Praying for your continue recovery.

Respected Contributor

Welcome back!! I hope you are doing better now and healing each day. Glad to see you are back, you were missed.

TAKE CARE!!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  So sorry you have to go through that. I hope you are getting better & better by the day.  

Glad to see you back on the forums!!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee     So glad to see you!!!!     Hope you are back to feeling 100%   soon.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    I can't tell you how good it is to see your avatar here again.  I can't recall another person's absence receiving so much comment.  You were truly missed.  It was rough not having a board chemist.

So sorry to hear you've been so ill and hope you're feeling stronger.  You were trying so hard to avoid CoVi19, but Colorado was a hot-bed of virus activity for awhile.

Welcome back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment