Honored Contributor

Special Price! Deborah Lippmann Jumbo Rich Girl Hand Cream SPF 25

Rec'd an Alert from HSN today - a number of price reductions including the AWESOME Lippmann Rich Girl handcream.  

I've never seen this supersized priced at $50, free shipping. Auto ship is offered, but at the higher regular price of $78

Love how little is needed - very emollient with SPF. I keep this at the kitchen sink. It lasts over a year.

Deborah Lippmann Jumbo Rich Girl Hand Cream SPF 25
554-451

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: Special Price! Deborah Lippmann Jumbo Rich Girl Hand Cream SPF 25

Thank you for the info.  I was on auto ship for the small tube for a couple of years but they kept increasing the price and then terminated it.  It is great because it contains spf.  My all time favorite hand cream is L'Occitane, but since the rich girl is on sale and has spf  I'll get it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Worth every penny. 4 years or so ago, she introduced this large size at $48. Don't remember why. I purchased 4. Autoship was not available. Gave one to my MIL, one to best bud and kept 2 for me. I am now half-way on my last one. Thanks @Chi-town girl  for the alert!! Everyone I know who uses it LOVES it.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Also got an alert for this 4p set, now $19, but it's sold out. You might luck out if you stalk it

SOLD OUT

Deborah Lippmann What A Girl Wants Gel Lab Pro Set

608-190
$18.90
FREE SHIPPING
HSN price: $27.00

Deborah Lippmann What A Girl Wants Gel Lab Pro Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Reduced to $17, free ship

Deborah Lippmann Supervixen Gel Lab Pro 3-piece Set
627-821
Deborah Lippmann Supervixen Gel Lab Pro 3-piece Set

Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl:  Thanks for the info.  Just placed my order.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Chi-town girl:  Thanks for the info.  Just placed my order.

You're welcome @lovesallanimals . A good deal esp with free shipping

Honored Contributor

Pleasantly surprised! My Lippmann order arrived today. The bottle is enclosed in a sealed bag that was shipped in a box - arrived in good condition.

Just note - expiration date is July 2021. No concerns bc it will be used up before expiration. I believe that products with SPF have shorter shelf life? Most beauty products have a 2 yr shelf life on average

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd an Alert from HSN today - a number of price reductions including the AWESOME Lippmann Rich Girl handcream.  

I've never seen this supersized priced at $50, free shipping. Auto ship is offered, but at the higher regular price of $78

Love how little is needed - very emollient with SPF. I keep this at the kitchen sink. It lasts over a year.

554-451

I rec'd an alert for event pricing - if you missed the previous deal, they are repeating the $50 price, free shipping for today/Beauty Event!

Honored Contributor

Lippmann fans - a new HSN kit. I like gifting these special edition kits.

Deborah Lippmann 6-piece Wild Safari Set
687-875  $29, free shipping
Deborah Lippmann 6-piece Wild Safari Set