Honored Contributor

Heart Thank you all for your very kind words. Heart  That makes me feel  so good.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm still here.

[ Edited ]

I am overjoyed to see you here, @SilleeMee!   And I'm grateful to know you're better now.❤️  I missed you so much.  

cat_heart_text.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

Welcome back @SilleeMee !  So sorry to learn you had to go through this thing.  Go easy, get a lot of rest, and give yourself plenty of time to recoup!

Wishing you all the best!

~LdyBugz

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee! I so hope you are feeling better!

With thoughts & prayers!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  - There's been a lot of changes since you left.  I don't know if you've gotten caught up to see that a few hosts were let go. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Welcome back -  to the Forums and to feeling more like yourself.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee ....I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick, but glad you are doing better now. You have been greatly missed on these boards.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee I'm so happy you are back and feeling better. Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to you posting again. Take it easy. 🙏

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Sooooo happy to see you back!I thought maybe you had been banned for some strange reason.You didn't mention feeling sick.Good grief girl you have been very ill.I hope you heal without any lingering problems.I look forward to reading your posts again.Stay well.

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome Back, @SilleeMee !  There have been so many threads started about you, wondering how you are and if you would ever come back.  I, for one, am SOOO happy you are back here.

Please get well soon.  I pray that you get stronger each and every day. You don't have to be alone on your road to recovery.  We are here for you.  YAY! 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!