Contributor

I'm looking for a strong chocolate perfume

There was this lady who had this strong perfume on that smelled like chocolate..it smelled so yummy. Does anyone know what it was? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: I'm looking for a strong chocolate perfume

@Dazzlespaz1993 Montale Chocolate Greedy Eau de Parfum sold at Nieman Marcus

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazzlespaz1993 wrote:
There was this lady who had this strong perfume on that smelled like chocolate..it smelled so yummy. Does anyone know what it was? Thanks!

@Dazzlespaz1993 wrote:

@Dazzlespaz1993   I know years ago Bare Minerals had a body lotion and perfume that had a chocolate exotic scent ,  it was wonderful never smelled anything like it .  Unfortunately it has been around for maybe 20 yrs ago when Leslie was still the owner of the company and first came To QVC.   We should ask them to bring it back , it was very yummy smelling !  Otherwise I do t know of any brand that smells chocolate Like.

Frequent Contributor

I know it's not perfume, but Tweak'd has has hair and body products in Tribal Chocolate scent. I have the cleansing conditioner, hair mist and rescue cream in that scent. It's definitely one of, if not my actual, favorite scent from Tweak'd.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazzlespaz1993 

Demeter® fragrances...their own website or Amazon.    

I have this chocolate version.   It is REAL and quite potent.   $15 + tx&shp

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

I'll have to try that sometime!
Trusted Contributor

@Dazzlespaz1993 

There's a site, Fragrantica (Google it), that allows you to search by fragrance, note, or accord. For example, you could search for chocolate and see what comes up.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

With it being a dark chocolate, how sweet is it?

Honored Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
I know it's not perfume, but Tweak'd has has hair and body products in Tribal Chocolate scent. I have the cleansing conditioner, hair mist and rescue cream in that scent. It's definitely one of, if not my actual, favorite scent from Tweak'd.

I don't care for the Tweak'd vesion of chocolate scent at all.  I've got a big tub of Rescue Cream in it and I never use it.  I liked his Ojon Tawaka much better although I wouldn't call it a true chocolate scent.  Sorta musty, like chocilate dirt. 

Now, I haven't worn a fragrance in years, but a good chocolate one might tempt me.  I wouldn't want to ovewhelm others around me though.  It would just be for me. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

It smells just like the dark chocolate you use for baking.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥