Respected Contributor

Re: How do I tell if I really went thru Mr Rebates?

i always go to Mr Rebates first and click on the shopping site through them.  I always get and email letting me know i shopped through them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AnnMarie-1 As soon as Evine approves it,  Mr.  R  will email you a confirmation.   The trouble is,  I don't trust Evine one bit.   They've often reneged on coupon offerings so what's to stop them with Mr.  R? 

Here's my lifetime account balance so keep plugging away. 

Screenshot_20170214-203033.jpg

This is an impressive amount of money in 12 years @Kachina624

I so regret starting to use Mr. Rebates only ten month from now, while I've heard about it for at least three years.....

It's okay, as long as I am using it, I'll be ahead too! Thanks for sharing your balance - very encouraging!

Contributor

You can also check in "Click Summary" in your Account to keep track of when you have clicked on Mr Rebates links.

Regular Contributor

I have a somewhat related question.  If I go to a site like HSN that participates in multiple "rebate" sites, such as Ebates, Coupon Cabin and Shop at Home, can I click on all three and get three rebates?  

Honored Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

I have a somewhat related question.  If I go to a site like HSN that participates in multiple "rebate" sites, such as Ebates, Coupon Cabin and Shop at Home, can I click on all three and get three rebates?  

A store will honor only one rebate at a time. So, no @Sister Barbara.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I had both Evine & Mr Rebates open at same time, now not sure I went thru Mr Rebates for my beauty order

Any way to tell now that order went thru Mr Rebates?

Drop down from My Account to Click Summary. On the Click Summary page you will see all of the stores that you clicked through. If you did not go through Mr. Rebates then it won't appear on this page. @AnnMarie-1

Honored Contributor

@periwinkle7 wrote:

You can also check in "Click Summary" in your Account to keep track of when you have clicked on Mr Rebates links.

Yes, this is what I do.

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1   I always get a email from Mr. Rebates  a little while after my transactions... sometimes a day later.