Trusted Contributor

How do I tell if I really went thru Mr Rebates?

[ Edited ]

I had both Evine & Mr Rebates open at same time, now not sure I went thru Mr Rebates for my beauty order

Any way to tell now that order went thru Mr Rebates?

Honored Contributor

Re: How do I tell if I really went thru Mr Rebates?

Heres the sequence... Put your item in your cart at Evine.   Go to Mr.  R and put Evine in the search bar and go to Evine through Mr.  R.   Go to your cart,  get your item and complete your transaction.   In a day or so it will appear on your Mr.  R account.   Having both open at once won't do it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure  you can get credit for both no matter how you do it.  If I am wrong, someone please tell me.  I am missing out.  In any case I use EBATES since I had trouble getting credit from MrRebates everytime I tried to link it to QVC  It was hit or miss  so I just gave up and went to EBATES.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624 , I did that, I think I was in Mr Rebates when I put my order in, but not sure... ha ha... I got distracted & then felt like I was running out of time & wanted to get my order in before 10:00...I will know if a few days I guess

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think my question is confusing

Problem is when in Mr Rebates Evine or regular Evine, both look the same at check out

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I had both Evine & Mr Rebates open at same time, now not sure I went thru Mr Rebates for my beauty order

Any way to tell now that order went thru Mr Rebates?

Yes @AnnMarie-1, you get yourself somewhat set and ready to place your order. Then go to Mr. Rebates find a store alphabetically, or just type "QVC", or any other store you want, in a store search box there, and link to QVC. You'll get to QVC page from which just go to your basket or click on a product to buy, if it's not in a basket just yet.

TRY TO LOOK FOR MR. REBATES PANEL on top of your page, you'd recognize it's colors and logo - this way you know FOR SURE - you are in! On QVC I always see Mr. Rebates panel, on Evine - never!

Your order will show up posted on Mr. Rebats site under "my account" in a day or two.  Your money can be taken out in about three month from the order day.  First, it seems like not much at all. Little by little, it adds up! I made about $120 in about ten month. So, do it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 As soon as Evine approves it,  Mr.  R  will email you a confirmation.   The trouble is,  I don't trust Evine one bit.   They've often reneged on coupon offerings so what's to stop them with Mr.  R? 

Here's my lifetime account balance so keep plugging away. 

Screenshot_20170214-203033.jpg

Trusted Contributor

WOW @Kachina624 , that is awesome you got rebated so much!!!  I must start doing this whenever I can!

Can I still use value pays/easy pays in Mr Rebates?

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1  Sure you can use Easy Pay.   Companies used to be more generous with their Rebates,  plus I went through a phase where I was buying some expensive watches.   That helped.   Just get in the habit of checking every online transaction. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Kachina624 !  Have a nice night!