Honored Contributor

Here Is a fun interview with Dimitri from Skin

I really enjoyed it! Great pictures of his home too!

http://amominredhighheels.com/scenes-dimitri-james-skinn-cosmetics/

Trusted Contributor

Re: Here Is a fun interview with Dimitri from Skin

Thanks @SeaMaiden that was a fun interview.  I liked the pictures of his family and house!  

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

His home and personal affects reflect his love of design, color, a sense of playfulness.

I love that Dimitri is so close to family and that they all support and care for each other!

Respected Contributor

Very nice. Thanks for posting. I'm not a huge fan of the products, but I do enjoy watching Dmitri....I pick up a lot of useful and interesting info.
Honored Contributor

Does this mean that Evine is requiring Dimitri to come out with 2 new products each time he visits? If so, I think that's terrible. We have enough to choose from now. I see him racing to concoct something new each time and I get a feeling it's just something he threw together very much like a product already in the line. Let it rest, Dimitri. We can't absorb all you have now! (Do I like Dimitri? Yes, I love him).

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I agree. Sometimes we just want simple. I know, as creators and businesses grow, so do their product lines. But then the market becomes so over saturated, and consumers can get overwhelmed.