Respected Contributor

Skinn CC Cream or Plasma foundation- Do You Like/Love?

I just discovered the Lancome liquid foundation I've been using a few months gives me non-stop breakouts. My skin was so good before I started using it (darn it!)

Any comments on Skinn's CC Cream, or his Plasma liquid foundation?

Thank you....I'm new to Skinn because of your threads here. I've tried some skincare items, & so far I like them.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn CC Cream or Plasma foundation- Do You Like/Love?

[ Edited ]

I can't tell you that you won't break out from them, if that's what you're wanting to know, @spot555.  I've used both and am now settled into the Plasma Fusion Serum foundation as I don't like to know I have foundation on and this one is lighter consistency with medium coverage.

The CC cream is a little heavier, and just too heavy for me.

He has another formulation called Intellitint that I used before the Plasma Fusion arrived. That one is between the CC Cream and the Plasma Fusion in consistency with light to medium coverage.

He also introduced a stick foundation around a year ago with heavier coverage...think tattoo.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@spot555  I am not fond of the plasma fusion foundation stick or the serum foundation.  I use either the InteliTint or the BotaniLift.  The BotaniLift contains SPF. No matter which one I use, I still use a dusting of Laura Geller Baked Elements over it.  Be advised that the Intellitint colors are pretty standard.  The BotaniLift runs dark so go down a shade unless you have a tan.

Trusted Contributor

The only Skinn foundation product that I've tried is the Intellitent (in the black squeeze tube). I really like it, easy to apply, with nice coverage, but I always top it with some type of powder. I can't speak to the other shades, but the Porcelain shade that I have is extremely dark, I'm usually a Fair/Light in most lines, but this Porcelain is more of a Light. I can't wear it in the winter months because it's too dark for my fair skin. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all your replies. I know foundation can be really difficult....from the texture to the color choices, etc. I really love my Lancome, but having "zits" daily makes it unusable for me. I prefer foundation without sunscreen, since my skin usually reacts badly to it (the Lancome has it).

When I've ordered foundation from shopping channels, the color selection is normally pretty small/bad. The color "Medium" can be orange, pink, yellow....darkish, lightish. I'm a true "neutral" medium, so color can be a challenge. And of course my Lancome color is perfect (boo!)