Regular Contributor

Re: ~*Has anyone ever tried Lotus Moon - Adzuki Bean & Rose Polishing Powder? *~

I still have a bottle of adzuki beans from The Body Shop. It broke my heart when they discontinued it. It could be mixed with a cleanser and was wonderful for my combination skin at the time. I moved on the Clinique 7 day scrub. That was probably 20 years ago so I've since used so many other things!
Honored Contributor

Re: ~*Has anyone ever tried Lotus Moon - Adzuki Bean & Rose Polishing Powder? *~

On 1/8/2014 HappyDaze said:

oh wow, adzuki beans, now that takes me back! I remember when The Body Shop was first opened, before she sold out to a big company and when she had the coolest products, she carried an adzuki bean powder scrub, kind of like what you are describing but not with as many nice things in it- I seriously think it was only three ingredients, the main one being adzuki beans and probably rice bran. It was ground into a powder like the one this describes and smelled like dried beans {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. Anyway, even though it was finely milled, it still felt kind of harsh on my skin- not too bad but just a little. I remember it made my skin super smooth though so I kept repurchasing it. Even the directions of this one sounds similar if not the same as The Body Shop adzuki bean scrub. Gosh I missed the old Body Shop. Smiley Sad

This one sounds really nice too but I can't use tumeric on my skin unfortunately. Spice extracts are never pleasant for my skin, unfortunately.

I saw the thread title and came to post the same response! That was one of my favorite products for years. Glad to see a few ladies remember it and loved it as much as I did.
Respected Contributor

I remember using their Venetian Chalk as an exfoliated. It was great, but alas, cancelled yrs ago too. I quit going there at that point.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012