Super Contributor
I use and LOVE Nick Chavez volumizing hairspray. I got an email stating that they couldn't get stock to fulfill my auto delivery order. Is there anying on the market that is comparable to this? I don't want my hair dried out or stiff as a board. I use the Mesquite Velevet as well. Is there an equal to that as well? Thanks in advance!
Respected Contributor

@luvboyds 

Im crazy about Kenra Dry Texture Spray.  I use it too add texture and as a hairspray.  It's very good and doesn't leave your hair stiff like you mentioned.

I hope this suggestion helps.  Good luck with whatever you try.💝🌸

Honored Contributor

I use ISO Shaping Spray; you can brush through it!  No helmet head but I see it's on ebay.

I would look up soft hair spray.

Honored Contributor

I used to use Nick's until I discovered Kerastase extra hold hair spray.  It's one of the best holding hair sprays that doesn't make my hair feel stiff but still works well.  It's a bit pricey though.

Honored Contributor

@luvboyds.  Don't be tempted to waste $34. on the Calista Embellish product.  It's the worst I ever used, I'd prefer a Dollar Store product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The two hairsprays you'll find in my cabinet:

• Tressemme and Garnier Fructis. 

Both do what they need to do.  (The GF is when I need some extra volume.)

Inexpensive ... subscribe and save at Amazon.  Big savings and auto-delivery every month.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvboyds - Have you tried ordering directly from Nick Chavez' website?  I have ordered from them a few times when QVC didn't have what I wanted.  They also offer discounts sometimes.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hairspray Help

[ Edited ]

For years I have used 'Sebastian Shaper Plus,' my hairdresser can't seem to re-stock her supply and was told by her supplier that they have not been able to keep inventory due to changes being made to the ingredients??  Luckily, I still have a few cans to hold me over.  I hate when hair products get discontinued😢.

Respected Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

For years I have used 'Sebastrian Shaper's Plus,' my hairdresser can't seem to re-stock her supply and was told by her supplier that they have not been able to keep inventory due to changes being made to the ingredients??  Luckily, I still have a few cans to hold me over.  I hate when hair products get discontinued😢.

I've used Sebastian Shaper Plus for years. We are about to get divorced bc the nozzles are forever clogging! Maybe its different ingredients?

Super Contributor
I have used Big Sexy Hair and Keratese, both seem drying. I will try some of these suggestions. Saving money 💰 is always a good thing if I find something that works. Thank you everyone for your suggestions!