Contributor

GENIE INSTANT LINE SMOOTHER.....HELP!!!

I have been using Genie for over 10 yeras and have always loved it. Swore by it! I knew how to apply it , was never too thick & it never turned white. I used it under my eyes and it took away ALL of my puffiness. The last 3 bottles that I have ordered have been terrible. The lotion turns white and does not take the puffiness away. I have returned all 3 bottles. Does anyone know if the formula has changed and also has anyone else had this problem? I tried using another product, "Sudden Change" ( drugstore brand) but it does nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could use to get rid of the puffiness under my eyes? 

Thanks!

Suzy

Honored Contributor

Re: GENIE INSTANT LINE SMOOTHER.....HELP!!!

Is there any way you can contact the manufacturer and find out what the problem is? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I  haven't used Genie but Peter Thomas Roth and it does the same thing...leaves a white residue.  If I use it very sparingly it does nothing.  If I use a little more then it works but leaves me the white residue.

I wish I knew something that works well since I also have puffy under eyes.

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is there any way you can contact the manufacturer and find out what the problem is? 

Thanks! I am going to do that. Thought I'd come here first to see if others were having the same problem.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

I  haven't used Genie but Peter Thomas Roth and it does the same thing...leaves a white residue.  If I use it very sparingly it does nothing.  If I use a little more then it works but leaves me the white residue.

Haddon 9,

If I find anything as good as Genie I will let you know.  My allergies are awful and that is not helping the puffiness. This morning my eyes looked they had giant pillows under them!!

Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Hi haddon9;

I tried Sudden Change...Under- Eye Firming Serum ( Walgreens, $13.99) & it was much better this time around. In the past it just did not do the trick. I went without anything under my eyes  ( scary!) ...gave my eyes a rest & in a week's time they didn't seem as puffy so I think that is why Sudden Change may have worked . I used SC AFTER I put on all of my make up so I wouldn't have to pull at my face. I could absolutely see the difference. 

I still plan to write to Genie & ask them if they changed the formula (something is so different about their product) & ask them why they now package it in a frosted bottle.....you cannot tell when you are running low because you cannot see the product inside.

Good luck if you try Sudden Change. Hope it works for you.