Super Contributor

Re: For everyone upset about missing the BGT TSV....

On 3/17/2014 jurby said:

what always amazes me is when we all know in advance what the TSV is and have the Q number to be able to order it (either from this board or from the advance order emails) yet some people wait to order until the day of the TSV and then whine when they weren't able to get the formula they wanted. geez... if you have the number ahead of time, order what you want for pete's sake instead of waiting and then whining in disappointment because you missed out. that's like being a crazed shoe fanatic whose laying in wait for the newest shoe you want then the moment it goes on sale deciding to go for lunch instead and then coming back later in the day to find out all the shoes in your size are sold out and then going to the sales clerk to complain "but i wanted those!".

while I understand your theory...not everyone has access to or sees the early order item #'s when they are posted and not everyone receives the emails. Until recently I was one of those people.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

Re: For everyone upset about missing the BGT TSV....

I too am a very good customer and did stay up to get the BGT. While it was midnight east coast, west coast is 3 hours earlier, so if you're serious sacrifice must be made. I ordered and waited to see how long it would last. Frankly I am surprised it lasted 20 mins that night. And yes people do cancel, or get denied...etc. So a small amount can bounce back in. Just be on it if you want it.