Honored Contributor

Wen TSV - may still be available in some scents (possibly SAM & LAV -- waitlist: TT & POM)

Officially the Wen TSV is sold out but the website shows a few formulas still may be available. -- bebe Smile

--

WEN by ChazDean Cleanse, Restore, and Style 4-piece Collection ( A254048 )

* 32 oz. CC

* 2 oz. RTM

* 16 oz. 613 CC

* 5 oz. 613 SC

Note: 32 oz. CC (with 2 oz. RTM) core scent choices are SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA, POM and, for the first time, BGT.

-- MSRP: $153

--

--

Running Tally of Wen TSVs Sold & Still Available

--

Total TSVs sold -- 122,000 -- they started *today* with 122,000 kits

* They started with 122,000 kits today, so the pre-orders would have pushed this total higher.

--

Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) -- LAST CALL -- officially sold out at 10:57pm (but the website still shows SAM as available)

Tea Tree (TT) -- waitlist -- officially sold out at 10:45pm (but the website still shows TT as available)

Pomegranate (POM) -- waitlist -- officially sold out at 10:30pm -- they brought in 21,000 kits

Fig (FIG) -- sold out betw 9-10pm -- they brought in over 17,000 kits

Lavender (LAV) -- LAST CALL -- officially sold out at 6:55 pm (but the website still shows TT as available) -- they brought in over 17,000 kits

Cucumber Aloe (CA) -- sold out at 5:45pm -- they brought in 4,600 kits

Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) -- sold out at 12:26am -- they brought in 25,000 kits (I think that 7,000 were pre-ordered before March 15th)

--

Note: there is no waitlist for this TSV

--

STRATEGY -- if you select the A-D option, you should be able to change to BGT (LAV, FIG, POM, TT, SAM or CA) for the second shipment. More information in this hot link: Wen TSV - BGT option is sold out, but if you choose the A-D plan then you can switch over to BGT fo...

-- bebe Smile

--

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen TSV - may still be available in some scents (possibly SAM & LAV -- waitlist: TT & POM)

The QVC webpage shows that SAM & LAV are still available, while TT and POM are on waitlist.

-- bebe Smile

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen TSV - may still be available in some scents (possibly SAM & LAV -- waitlist: TT & POM)

Everything is back up now. I think QVC decided they were only going to sell so many sets at the TSV price.
#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I might have bought the bamboo yesterday... I was not happy that they didn't have it on wait-list. It's available now, but I'm not willing to pay the extra money. That's bait and switch.

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 itsMe said:

I might have bought the bamboo yesterday... I was not happy that they didn't have it on wait-list. It's available now, but I'm not willing to pay the extra money. That's bait and switch.

ItsMe, honestly, I really don't think this is a case of bate and switch. Sometimes people cancel their orders and it also takes QVC a few days to run the credit card checks on 122,000 orders. So sometimes the TSV kits pop back online after the special is over.

For those who missed the TSV, this is still a great Wen value set. And it's a great way for someone to try Wen for the first time. It includes four Wen products that most people use:

* 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner (retail: $49.50)

* 5 oz. 613 Styling Creme (retail: aprox. $24)

* 2 oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (retail: $15.00 - I think)

* 16 oz. 613 Cleansing Conditioner (retail: $40)

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

For those who missed the TSV, It's still available in the SAM and POM scents. It's priced slightly higher at $72.50, but this is still a great Wen value set. And it's a great way for someone to try Wen for the first time. It includes four Wen products that most people use:

WEN by ChazDean Cleanse, Restore, and Style 4-piece Collection( A254048 ) -- $72.50

* 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner (retail: $49.50)

* 5 oz. 613 Styling Creme (retail: aprox. $24)

* 2 oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (retail: $15.00 at chazdean.com)

* 16 oz. 613 Cleansing Conditioner (retail: $40)

Scents Still available: Sweet Almond Mint & Pomegranate

-- bebe Smile