Honored Contributor

Re: Do you use an eppilator?

@SilleeMee I missed you a lot!  I am sorry you are having issues, but will send thoughts and my prayers your way!  It all helps I believe.

I have missed your good humor and wisdom!  Best wishes! 

Honored Contributor

Thank you! @Sooner  You are so kind.Heart

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@wvumountiefan Thanks again!  I just ordered an IPL from Costco.  It was a great price, and Costco has a good return policy, so I'll start there! 

@Sooner   Great! Keep us posted. Don’t get discouraged as it was months before I noticed a difference. I still have hair on my legs but much less. My problem is that I have psoriasis and shaving can be awful! 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@wvumountiefan Thanks again!  I just ordered an IPL from Costco.  It was a great price, and Costco has a good return policy, so I'll start there! 

@Sooner   Great! Keep us posted. Don’t get discouraged as it was months before I noticed a difference. I still have hair on my legs but much less. My problem is that I have psoriasis and shaving can be awful! 

@wvumountiefan Will do.  It is a Braun. . . so we'll see! 

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I tried, but I couldn’t stand it. I bought an IPL Hand held device about 6 months ago, and it’s one of the best purchases I’ve made.  

IPLs do not work on grey, white or red hair.  Customers need to be aware of this before they purchase.  

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I tried, but I couldn’t stand it. I bought an IPL Hand held device about 6 months ago, and it’s one of the best purchases I’ve made.  

IPLs do not work on grey, white or red hair.  Customers need to be aware of this before they purchase.  

@Biftu   @SilleeMee   talked about this in post#16. 

Trusted Contributor

I have not used an eppilator, instead I am using a very new item just introduced to the market and I have my picture to prove it.

94d6cd612d45b6980d9597d6c2898b54.jpg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I tried a Bellabe and an Emjoi Erase.  Both worked, but there was discomfort involved.  Then I moved to a MeChic.  I stuck with it for several months but eventually gave up  Nowadays, I just shave with either a Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor or Norelco One Blade.

Super Contributor

Try waxing.  Find a good esthetician.  The best way to go.  Last at least 6-8 weeks before you have to return, and the hair gets less and less over time.