Respected Contributor

Did anyone else notice a website picture error?

I am watching the Philosophy show, decided to order the Amazing grace lavender set but when I clicked on it to order the picture was of First aid beauty hand cream in a tube and a jar. I called CS because the website picture was first aid beauty. I provided the order # and the first rep was trying to check on it when I was disconnected. I called back, got another rep  who confirmed the order # but seemed a bit confused about my concern. She stated I would recieve my Philosophy order.  If I get the first aid beauty items I will be a bit upset. Anyone else see first aid beauty on the website picture instead of Philosophy Amazing grace lavender ?  The picture on my order page is the first aid cream.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone else notice a website picture error?

@Goodie2shoes   I see a picture of a 3 piece set A479753, when I click on this # a three piece lavender set comes up with a video. I don't see anything about a first aid hand cream. If this is what your order page shows you probably need to cancel this and start over. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@50Mickeywrote:  I see a picture of a 3 piece set A479753, when I click on this # a three piece lavender set comes up with a video. I don't see anything about a first aid hand cream. If this is what your order page shows you probably need to cancel this and start over. 

I just checked again and on the front page website that shows items on air and the shows and time, the Philosophy show just before the dooney and burk show still shows a picture of the First aid beauty hand cream in a tube and jar but it lists it as the Amazing grace lavender. At least that's what I am seeing on my website page. I called and confirmed my order with CS so I expect to get the Philosophy. Thanks

Honored Contributor

If you get the wrong items just call CS.

Trusted Contributor

I posted about this yesterday in Customer Care, but no one from QVC replied. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Incorrect-picture-for-philosophy-item/m-p/7368030#M71187

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl  wrote:

I posted about this yesterday in Customer Care, but no one from QVC replied.

That's exactly what I saw, thanks for posting, I wasn't aware that someone else had already posted about it. I see that nothing was done about it. Oh well, as long as I get the correct item that I purchased.