Honored Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe this AM

[ Edited ]

I had stage 3 breast cancer ; was dx in 2012---had surgery,  5 months of chemo and radiation. Am doing very well today but the course of treatment was the strongest I could have in the least amount of time---never thought about homeopathic methods ., altho I did a few things myself along those lines. I would say that whatever a person chooses to do, they must to their homework and get help from very knowlegable people. and trust their gut and know what all the odds are. You need to understand what your type of cancer is and as much about it as possible--the good and the bad. It is not for any of us to judge what someone chooses to do---- I wish her well.

Valued Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Good Morning Ladies..I just watched Dana Bledsoe on Tamron Hall show this morning. I caught the last few minutes of her. If I knew she wasn’t going to be on I would have alerted u earlier. She looked + sounded wonderful. The purpose of her being on was cancer patients choosing homeopathicor traditional care
(radiation + chemo) and they had both kinds of drs representing each side. It was an interesting segment.

that is interesting, Does she have Stage 4 Breast Cancer? I didn't see anything on any medical website doctors opting for homeopathic treatment. Wonder what kind of doctor she uses? An N.D. perhaps.

Stage 4 has only a 22% survival after 3 years even with traditional treatments, I am amazed she has been doing this well without anything other than yoga an diets,