Respected Contributor
Good Morning Ladies..I just watched Dana Bledsoe on Tamron Hall show this morning. I caught the last few minutes of her. If I knew she wasn’t going to be on I would have alerted u earlier. She looked + sounded wonderful. The purpose of her being on was cancer patients choosing homeopathicor traditional care
(radiation + chemo) and they had both kinds of drs representing each side. It was an interesting segment.
Respected Contributor

She sounded and looked wonderful at the annual  Shoes on Sale Gala. Her skin was so lovely.  She is a trooper. Go Dana. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I would have seen it.  I would love to have heard what the homeopathic docs had to offer as far as treatment for cancer.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@KKlim  Is Dana cancer free?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@KKlim  Is Dana cancer free?

No several years ago Dana announced she would be fighting cancer for the rest of her life. Check her facebook page for her journey. 

Respected Contributor
@katcat.. hi, she said she was currently in Stage 4 , but doctors are telling her it has not spread (remarkably). I’m sorry none of us knew about her being on Stanton Hall today. In the few minutes I was able to catch her it was very interesting. She mentioned her homeopathic routine was some type of specialized Yoga that she learned in India and practices everyday, and eating a special diet of brilliant, cancer fighting foods, and focusing in on positiveness in her life instead of the negativeness.( which she once did)..
Respected Contributor
“Stanton Hall” was supposed to type out Tamron Hall.
Honored Contributor

We get Tamron Hall here at 3 ET, it maybe on right now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Everytime I have seen her on air, I thought she looked great; pretty and healthy.  I hope she keeps up her great routine and can fight this disease.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@KKlim  Homepathic medicine is good if you are not seriously ill.  Changing your diet is a good thing but you need the strong drugs to kill the cancer in your body.   I remember Farrah Fawcett tried a Homepathic type medicine in Europe but it did not work.  I think go ahead with the Homepathic medicine but tell your doctor and also use the regular drugs to kill the cancer.  I sincerely hope that Dana can beat this cancer.  Prayers out for Dana.

kindness is strength