Valued Contributor

Re: Borghese Will Have a TTV on June 23rd

[ Edited ]

Couldn't make up my mind, but ordered today and got free shipping (w/Evine card) and 15% off with coupon (from this forum)!!!

New to Borghese (got the mud mask TTV last time) and see some things I'd like to try in this kit - great value!

PS thought I was replying to 

Trusted Contributor

I'm also new to the Borghese line. I've read all of the threads on it previously and was tempted but it was this TTV kit that pushed me over the edge! I look forward to getting it and trying out the products.

Anyone familiar with these glass jars - is it possible to remove the lid completely from it? It looks like it has the wires wrapped around it? The decorative jar would be nice to reuse for another purpose when it's empty but I think it could be more useful if the lid came off completely?

Valued Contributor

It's a typical canning jar with hinged lid.

Respected Contributor

I wound up ordering 2 of the TTV's, a few kits and the purificante scrub on sale. I went crazy. It already shipped out to me and I wish I would have waited on the other items to get the 15% coupon they emailed me today. BOO HOO. But still was all a good deal. Now if they can just send me the AD of the jumbo mud mask jars, I have been waiting for. I want to give a few items as gifts out for upcoming birthdays for my friends.