Trusted Contributor

Borghese Will Have a TTV on June 23rd

YEAH ... I don't know what it is yet, but I'm in love with the Fango muds.  They have made a huge difference in my skin over the last couple months.  I will never go a week without "Fangoing".

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Borghese Will Have a TTV on June 23rd

I'm so happy to see Borghese making a come back. Some of my very first beauty products were Borghese, purchased for me by my mother from the then high end department stores, back when we used to get dressed up and go "downtown" shopping. I remember feeling so special and grown up getting such "glamourous" products.

My mother definately passed on her love for "the finer things in life"HeartWoman HappyHeart

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

I can't wait.  If someone finds out what the TTV will be before the 23rd, please post

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for letting us know about Borghese.  I purchased their fango mud and the delicate one because I did not know which one I needed but it says to apply on a clean body. For me it seems to work better on dry skin before I shower and then rinish off.  Then bathe.  How do you use Fango?

Trusted Contributor

Ladies - hop on over to Evine - there are brand new Borghese kits.  Not sure which one will be TTV, but they have a nice 3 piece fango mud set and a couple big kits.  I know I'll cave "again". 

Honored Contributor

I wonder what it will be?! 

I am also loving the mud masks. I have Ferma on A/D - pushed it out for several months because I could not use it up in 60 days. I also have the Brilliante. Both are great. I would like to try the others, too. The mask/cleanser (like this, too!) sets that were TTV a while back are all I have tried from the line.

Respected Contributor

Ooohhhh! I'm wondering if it's 309-776. Very pretty jar of fango mud with salt scrub and tono body cream!!!
Honored Contributor

This might be the TTV:

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is a new mud mask trio--liking this kit!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Did you see the one with the painted jar? It looks nice too!