Honored Contributor

Beauties that live in 4 seasons - are you ready for Spring??=====OT

This has been an extremely long winter with a lot of snow & cold, cold weather. I can hardly wait to see the Crocus pop up & the tulips & the buds on the trees turn to leaves. Snow is still in the forecast for next week but I know for sure, I will be a happy, happy person when Spring is finally here. It will be fun to wear different clothes; no longer need boots or heavy coats & hats. How about you - are you ready for Spring?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Beauties that live in 4 seasons - are you ready for Spring??=====OT

YES!!!

Respected Contributor

Spring. Yes. Summer. No. I look better in a coat & boots than I do in summer clothes & I hate being hot. So, it has been cold & snowy, but I like to bundle up more than I like to strip down.

Super Contributor

YES!!! It is so pretty her in CT in the spring- can not wait!!

PS- Kat right now LM has free shipping on all her Tinted Moisturizers along with wonderful deluxe free samples right now. Nordstroms has a wonderful GWP for her also. I figured it may be a good time to stock up and try a few new things!

Wishing for Spring,

Janie

Respected Contributor

I too look better in winter clothing. I love the 3/4 length or long sleeves and also love coats, boots and scarves. I too am one that does not like the heat. I also like winter tops that are soft, warm and cozy.

Super Contributor

Sooooo ready for Spring. This has been such a miserable winter. I'm seriously thinking of buying a condo in Florida!
Super Contributor

Oh yes! I'll even be happy to wear shoes instead of boots. I always hate when it gets too cold for sandals, but I will be so happy to get out of boots. I'll even be happy when I can wear a normal winter coat, instead of my heavy duty hooded coat. I hate hoods, but this has really come in handy this bitter cold Michigan winter.

Honored Contributor

YES - I'm not crazy about snow to begin with, and we've had our share here. I haven't worn less than two layers of clothes in a LONG time, and I don't know what my feet look like since they've been hidden by socks and boots every day. Most of the time I have a turtleneck on, so I haven't been wearing neck jewelry. This afternoon I'm off, so I actually have a V-neck sweater and turquoise pendant on! It's supposed to warm up for a while next week, but we'll probably get more snow before the month is over. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

In a word - yyesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

The older I get the less I can tolerate coats, shoes, and socks. I hate these articles of clothing!!!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

Yes Yes Yes please bring on Spring! I normally handle Winter very well but do love all of the seasons. This year I can't wait to give Winter the boot! I am tired of the snow, the slush, the messy roads, winter clothes and winter makeup. In fact, I just switched my makeup this week to Spring shades.