Respected Contributor

Re: Beauties that live in 4 seasons - are you ready for Spring??=====OT

Don't beat me up, but I am not ready yet. I love winter. The snow is all dirty here now, so a nice white dusting to clean things up would be good. Spring is nice, but that means that a hot & humid summer is on the way, and I don't do well in all the heat.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2014 SJanielovesJim said:

YES!!! It is so pretty her in CT in the spring- can not wait!!

PS- Kat right now LM has free shipping on all her Tinted Moisturizers along with wonderful deluxe free samples right now. Nordstroms has a wonderful GWP for her also. I figured it may be a good time to stock up and try a few new things!

Wishing for Spring,

Janie

Thank you, Janie, I definitely will check it out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes please. I'm tired of looking at snow or shoveling it. It's going to be 35 on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it, even though I lose an hour of sleep.

Regular Contributor

Same here
On 3/7/2014 kachina624 said: It has been unseasonably warm here since the first of the year so it has felt like a really long spring. I noticed that the purple plum and Bradford pear trees are budded and ready to burst into bloom. I just hope we don't have an unbearably hot summer.
Honored Contributor

I don't remember the last time I looked forward to Spring as much as I do now! I have had it!

I kept saying, "No more Winters in Va". This has caused me to really get with the program and work toward my goal!

Super Contributor

No. Spring is flooding, mud, black flies. Everything looks dirty & oh, the nice dog presents left on the ground when the snow has melted.

Yes, it has been colder & snowier this winter, but I love snowstorms. There is this perfect hush & stillness when walking in the woods while it's snowing. I love the wildness of a snow squall. Watching it come across the lake & standing in the middle of it gives me a raw, primal feeling. The stark beauty of everything covered in sparkling snow is ethereal & appeals to my aesthetic nature.

I am blessed with a fireplace & a woodstove & there is nothing I'd rather do than curl up with a book or needlework project & my cats in front of a fire. I carry this love of fire outside with a chimnera.

On the fashion front, I love wearing pj's & winter outerwear is a great coverup going back & forth to my daughter's apartment.

Super Contributor

Yes, although I wish I didn't have seasonal allergies. However, I still enjoy the Spring and wearing pretty, lighter weight clothing. I cannot wait until the flowers bloom around my home.....love them!

Regular Contributor

I live in SW Va and we have had a very harsh winter. I am ready for summer, our Spring tends to be a rainy season instead of a true spring. Love summer!

Esteemed Contributor

No. We are four seasons & winter missed us. It's my favorite season of the year. We didn't get any snow this year & my daffodils are blooming. We normally get 4 ft of snow & I just hate spring & summer.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!!